Two LC 575s for $5/each. Average condition...stickers, some yellowing, some sticker removal ghosts - but no cracks or missing plastics. Best, they both have network cards. Got them from an Air Force guy being deployed to Japan.

Two LC 575s for $5/each. Average condition...stickers, some yellowing, some sticker removal ghosts - but no cracks or missing plastics. Best, they both have network cards. Got them from an Air Force guy being deployed to Japan.

Nice!

My LC 575 (well, Performa 578 if you want to get technical) gets daily use. As beachycove said, it's practically silent. I love it! From an aesthetic point of view, it's one of my favorite Macs.

I've always thought the LC575 is the best looking AIO...there's just something about it thats....just so right.

I always thought that the 575's were the fugliest macs ever.

In my book, the Color Classic or G3 AIO wins the "fugly" contest.

In my book, the Color Classic or G3 AIO wins the "fugly" contest.

I like the CC. I just wish it could do 640x480 standard. The "Mystic" CC with VGA hack is pretty much my ideal classic Mac.

The molar, though, yeah...uuuuuugly.

I just got a 575 a couple of weeks ago from AnalogKid. I love it, the screen is crisp and it with After Dark running it has been a great distraction for my new kitten. :lol:

I always thought that the 575's were the fugliest macs ever. But I really would not mind owning one and especially at that price! The Price is right!

followed by the cc ...urgh

i actually always liked the G3 all in one an imac with full upgrade options

I'd always wanted a 575! When I was quite young I was begging my parents for a Performa AIO but all we found on sale was the 550, we bought it for $990, REFURBED. It did the trick though...but still my how times and prices have changed. Have fun with the 575, best AIO 040, IMHO.