Photo

Toledogeek's Big Pile'o'Stuff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 toledogeek

toledogeek

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

so.. Ive been busy lately, as I've kind of alluded to in some of my build posts..

IMG_1584.JPG

I've been keeping my eyes and ears open the past few months and have come up with quite a few acquisitions..

so since May...

3 SE/30s... one of which has been detailed in my "toledogeek's SE/30 build" thread

2 Color Classics.. one will be detailed in a future thread, an overclocked CCII board and a FPU & SSD

2 Mac Classics, one got turned into the "Power Mono Classic" and the other just showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

3 IIgs's... 2 have already been sold.

(NOT PICTURED) a Quadra 700

AND, I'm not sure if it counts, but its 68k, A NeXT Mono slab. I've been looking for a NeXT for a long time, and i got this in trade... It went though a flood, and was completely non-functional when i got it. fortunately, it was not hooked to power at the time, so it survived with a thorough wash, re-cap and new drive.

Not all will stay, as I'll need to sell some to support the habit. Retrobrite, RAM, Capacitors and SCSI2SDs ain't free.

#2 joethezombie

joethezombie
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

Hey, super cool collection.  How stable is that shelving for the compact zone?  It looks really perfect, but the legs a bit skinny.  

Apple: ][+, //c, IIgs, Macintosh, SE, SE/30, IIfx, IIsi, Q700, Color Classic + //e, MacTV, 6100 DOS, 8100/110, ANS700/200, G3 AiO, G4 DP500, PowerBook G4
Commodore: 64C, 128D, Amiga 500, Amiga 3000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users