Sign in to follow this  
Broosky4

Quicktake 150 software required

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the software required to run a quicktake camera, I've found a few downloads but they seem to be in a image format that neither WinImage of HFVexplorer want to recognize 

Many thanks, Josh.

just followed the instructions on mac garden, but when i try to mount the four images in disk copy it returns a unrecognized file type error.

thank you for the reply 

when i try to mount the four images in disk copy it returns a unrecognized file type error.

That happens to me a lot. But I have found a way to mount them and make new images.

Give me a minute, and I'll prepare new images for you.

@Bibilit: Totally off topic but I find it hard sometimes to get french versions of some software. I'm going to try and backup as many as I can on the Mac garden, it'd be great to upload those drivers there as well.

So my method didn't work, but...  I found another one that did the trick! (basically I used Disk Copy 6.3.3 to convert the images to DC4.2)

Why my first method didn't work: The QuickTake 150 installer only works with the "real" images (i.e. copying the images' contents to another floppy won't work). They were mountable, but the installer didn't recognise them! Useless!!

Most of the time installers aren't that picky, but this one is a dirty son of a B!  }:)

Check out the second download on the Mac garden page. I just uploaded the 4 floppy images that work (tested with 7.5.3 in Basilisk II)

Edited by BadGoldEagle

wow thank you, it worked perfectly. all installed now the program just seems to keep freezing when i go to access the camera. thank you again for supplying them images