SE/30 PDS Passthrough

@sgollnitz I was just looking for one recently and current making a proof of concept with some prefboard and jumper wire because Im going to try and run a Bole MacCon, Radius IIsi Pivot and a Micron Exceed that I just got but its just going to be a riser. Ive never seen a two connection card only a passthrough with a cache slot for accelerators. Is that what you're looking for?

• 68kMLA Supporter
Posted (edited)

Perhaps these photos could help, I've got even more zoomed in ones in case traces are not visible. Unfortunately this one is in storage and inaccessible. Also added is comparison to Supermac's single pds adapter, in case that offers some insight.

IMG_7006.jpeg

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7055.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

Edited by nickpunt

Kinda, the goal is to get it all in the case. I already ran it with all cards to see what the voltages were like to be sure everything was stable. I’m thinking of getting a MacEffects case as well since the parts machine that I discovered the grey scale card in only issue was a very beat up case but we’ll see, I need to re-cap that board to see if the resolves it’s scsi issue. 

On 4/26/2021 at 3:24 AM, nickpunt said:

Perhaps these photos could help, I've got even more zoomed in ones in case traces are not visible. Unfortunately this one is in storage and inaccessible. Also added is comparison to Supermac's single pds adapter, in case that offers some insight.

IMG_7006.jpeg

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7055.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

@nickpunt, this will do just fine.  Thank you!