change drive icon

Ugh.I'm having a major brain fart. At some point in the last year, I changed the hard drive icon on my SE/30 (System 7.1, update 3) and now I can't remember how I did it. It may have been when I set up my SCSI2SD. Anyone know how to do this? I farted around on the thing for well over an hour last night, and no luck. 

Thanks.

https://68kmla.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23490-scsi-hard-disk-icon-hack/

I found control panel for system software below 7 which can change your HD drive icon, it is called IconMaster.

Check the link below. I also included icons for System 7 which can be just copy/pasted on HD icon or folder.

attachicon.gif Icons.png

attachicon.gif HDICONS.img.zip

post-269-0-76156200-1410170839.png

• 3 months later...

when you format your drive w/ Lido you also get a nice selection of icons to select from.  I am using a very nicely rendered Mac Classic icon and Mac SE icon on both of my respective machines.  

i know it's a good way but i don' t want to erase disk and reinstall. if u only change icon with lido under 6x without formatting the changes can't bee seen. can be seen only under 7x

It's all built in the download that slomacuser posted. you can only interact in the control panel and this will change only the boot disk icon. it' s simpler to use it than explain it. just put the icon master control panel in system folder, reboot and than try it  :).to modify default icons you've got to modify pixel per pixel and save it. there's a screen from minivmac

u7lsw.png