Recent professional or homebrew games for Compact Macs?

It's the creature from 'Behind Jaggy Lines!' RUN!!!

Games created/release since 2000 for the 128K/512K and System .97 to System, 3.2? I never heard of anything on the professional level since at that time software was being pushed over the G3 processor and OS8.6(?) and OS9.0 before going over to OSX. That would be the WallStreet/Lombard/Prismo G3 PowerBooks, the fruity colored clamshell iBooks and the beige G3 desktops/towers.

On the homebrew level, I do no know but maybe some other member will.

Gryphel, for what system? The 128K & 512K can only go up to System 3.2/Finder 4.2. To go higher (System 4 to 7) needs a ROM Upgrade to make it a Ke Mac (like the 512Ke, e for enhanced, which is the same ROMs in the Mac Plus).

Gryphel, for what system? The 128K & 512K can only go up to System 3.2/Finder 4.2. To go higher (System 4 to 7) needs a ROM Upgrade to make it a Ke Mac (like the 512Ke, e for enhanced, which is the same ROMs in the Mac Plus).

I just tested Gryversi running in the Mac 128K emulation of Mini vMac. I have something labeled System Software 0.5 (with Finder 4.1), and also a System Software 0.1 (with Finder 1.1g). Gryversi works fine in both.