MegaImg

• Content Count

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. MegaImg

Color Classsic II and SCSI2SD

Just want to verify that someone else got this working...First try didnt work...anyone there that has done it...any configuration changes to get it working on the scsi2sd tools.
  2. MegaImg

Color Classic no speaker sound

Ok team, I order a TDA7052A to replace it! 1. I took the speaker and plug it in to a 9v battery, the speaker is alive... 2. Took the analog board out and verify that the speaker cables where not damage. multimeter and continuity test - cable pass 3. re-solder speaker cables to the analog board 4. Put the TDA7052A in a socket waiting for the replacement I put it back together and now speaker is working...maybe was a bad soldering point...but still going to replace the chip. This maybe help someone else out there with the same issue.
  3. MegaImg

Color Classic no speaker sound

Guys, needs some input...I just finish re-cap the analog board and the logic board...everything work except the external speaker...so is not a capacitor on the analog board. I just order a TDA7052A to replace it. Any thing else that I need to verify! How can I test the speaker, maybe is that!
  4. I have the same issue with a CC original board...will this work!
  5. MegaImg

Color Classic sound issue

Ok guys update, was able to fix the LC 520 Board and work like a chap...put it in on the Color Classic, Speaker work, everything works...now, original CC board recap, but still no chine...the unit boot and with headphones you can hear it...sometimes after shutdown, will no boot back...any idea on that board what can be the issue.
  6. MegaImg

Color Classic sound issue

Guys, need some pointers...I just got a CC and a LC 550. The CC boot up perfectly but no sound on the speaker...if you put head phones, you can hear the chine...if you reboot, I can not head the chine (i dont know if this normal on the CC). I will recap the main board this week and the analog board (a lot of capacitors ) but want to see if anyone had this issue and how it was fix... the LC 550 board, someone try to recap it and damage one of the pads (I can handle that part) and one of the pins on the connector to the case is out of the socket (Almost align and will put some Super Glue to get it in place). Will see if that all and I can get it to work... Has anyone mounted a coin cell battery holder on this machine or on the SE/30, will be another nice stuff to do now that I am changing everything... I will take pictures of the restoration...
  7. MegaImg

Mac se/30 SCSI2SD version

Thanks sir!
  8. MegaImg

Thanks...I will try it! any web page or place to get more info!
  9. MegaImg

Got it Installed and working, thanks everyone, I created my own disk image using Basilisk II. My SE/30 have a clean 32bit ROM and 128mb of RAM, so I needed to be sure that the image was patch special using 7.5.5. I will try 8.1 soon, now that is just swamping the SD. I 3D printed a mount to be able to access the SD card and upgrade firmware...came out really good...still a work in process...added the headers for the LED light! I like to know if their is a way using DD, to create additional disk and send it to specific location on the SD card. SCSI2SD tool let you provision additional partitions and give you the info on the SD location...does anyone has try this...That way I can have on SD card multiple OS and switch between the booting partition, I can maybe do this directly from the Mac...
  10. MegaImg

I just build it using Basilisk to...any way using dd so create additional disk and send it to specific sector on the SD Card...Specially if you have like 8Gb SD, Disk1 (boot), Disk2 (Maybe another version)
  11. MegaImg

I need so guidance. I just got my 5.1 and I can not get the drive Initialized I have a 32 ROM Fix from GGLAB and I can not boot to a Patch 7.5.3 HD tools to get it working...Any workaround to be able to get the drive recognized on 7.1 or 7.0
  12. MegaImg

Thanks! I thinking printing a 3D part to use the expansion bay on the back of the case to access the sd card (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4216602) ... I took some time, and work on it to make it look as new...Recap everything (Logic board, CRT Control board, PSU and Analog board), fix floppy and lubricated, clean everything, replace fan, upgrade ROM for 32bit fix, 128mb of RAM and some retrobright!
  13. MegaImg

Hello guys, I like to get some opinion of what version of SCSI2SD I must get for my SE/30. At https://store.inertialcomputing.com/Default.asp their is two, v5.1 and the new v6.1 RevF. The new version 6.1 is faster but will the Mac Se/30 will take advantage of it...Any recommendation!
  14. MegaImg

Asanté MacCon SE/30 clone

Any updates...still available...shipping to USA?
  15. MegaImg

Asanté MacCon SE/30 clone

Interested..count me in clone and RJ45 daughterboards