Bama

• Content Count

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Bama

Holy Moly SCSI->IDE 2.5 Adapter

I have two of these adapters. When I installed one into my PB540c, it would only boot from from the ADTX adapter/drive with externally supplied termination power via an external SCSI device. My iterations of different dip switch settings did NOT yield success for me. I sincerely hope that you are successful and I overlooked the “correct settings.” I was considering looking to see if I could modify the adapter board to share +5v from the drive power line to provide the termination power internallly. Thoughts?
  2. Ebay...19mm steel ball bearing... China of course. :-)
  3. 19mm steel ball bearing works terrific! Now I only need a retaining ring. (I don’t want a loose ball bearing bouncing against my glass screen when the lid is closed.) Any ideas for this part in the United States?
  4. Hello All, I need a replacement 19mm trackball. I have a 19mm steel ball bearing. Is this safe to use the metal ball bearing as a replacement? My reason for asking is that I can see what looks like copper at the base of the trackball assembly. I attached a picture. Thanks, Bama