LaPorta

SCSI2SD in PT Pro - Start from one partition only

In the process of preparing to pup a V6 SCSI2SD in my PT Pro, I used the 5.1 that I have to test the SD card and partitions that I have as real hard drives currently. I formatted the SD card on the PT Pro using Lido, and partitioned it into three different partitions, each one with a different system on it. One has 9.1, one 8.6, and the last 7.5.5. The issue is, I can only get the machine to start in 9.1. I can use the Startup Disk control panel to select either the 7.5.5 or 8.6 partitions (they show up in the control panel as valid choices with valid System Folders), but when I restart, the machine continues to start with the 9.1 partition. Seeing as this works completely fine with the HD partitions that I have, I can only assume this is some sort of SCSI2SD issue. Any suggestions as to what to check?

Just to be sure:

• Have the system folders on 8.6 and 7.5.5 been blessed?
  • I guess the 9.1 partition is SCSI-ID 0, right? What are the SCSI-IDs of the other partitions?
  • What happens if you exchange SCSI-ID 0 with one of your other partitions? 

The folders indeed are recognized as system folders (via folder icon and in the Startup Disk control panel). The partitions are OS-based partitions, NOT SCSI2SD emulated SCSI IDs. What I mean is the drive is set up as SCSI ID 2. A single drive was then partitioned using Lido into multiple partitions as you would do with a regular hard drive.

i thought maybe because the partition scheme is via Lido and not Drive Setup/Disk Utility...maybe there’s something low-level that the system doesn’t like?