Sign in to follow this  
TimHD

Visioneer PaperPort Vx SCSI Drivers?

Does anyone have a complete set of the PaperPort Vx SCSI drivers?

https://www.macintoshrepository.org/2558-paperport-vx

As per above link, MR has lots of drivers for the Serial (standard) configuration, but I am running mine via a SCSI cable and it needs different drivers. The Repository has 2 lots of PaperPort Vx 3.5 SCSI.sit (StuffIt Archives), but both of these say Disk 3 was corrupt and thus the other 2 .sit files are useless without the missing disk!

Does anyone have a working Visioneer Disk 3 with the SCSI drivers that they could create a DiskCopy4.2 image for an upload it to MR / and or send it to me? 

On 6/2/2019 at 4:25 AM, TimHD said:

Does anyone have a working Visioneer Disk 3 with the SCSI drivers that they could create a DiskCopy4.2 image for an upload it to MR / and or send it to me? 

Hi Tim,

I have V3.5.2 installed on my SE/30 and it's working beautifully. My archive holds all 3 Disks. Do You want to send me Your eMail-address? I believe You'll need all three Disks, since it is V3.5.2 not V3.5.

6 hours ago, GuidoB said:

Hi Tim,

I have V3.5.2 installed on my SE/30 and it's working beautifully. My archive holds all 3 Disks. Do You want to send me Your eMail-address? I believe You'll need all three Disks, since it is V3.5.2 not V3.5.

Great. Thanks

8 hours ago, GuidoB said:

Hi Tim,

Hi GuidoB,

Would you be so good as to make DiskCopy 4.2 images of the disks and put them up on to Macintosh Garden, Cory's VTools or somewhere where they can be easily accessed please?

I can imagine myself stumbling upon this thread in 8 years' time looking for these drivers hoping to find for a link to them.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:34 PM, ArmorAlley said:

Hi GuidoB,

Would you be so good as to make DiskCopy 4.2 images of the disks and put them up on to Macintosh Garden, Cory's VTools or somewhere where they can be easily accessed please?

I can imagine myself stumbling upon this thread in 8 years' time looking for these drivers hoping to find for a link to them.

@ArmorAlley, I will do that once I confirm the files work fine. It’s the least I could do, given Guido’s already helped me and so that others like me, don’t hit the same problem (I was amazed that 3 of the versions on Macintosh Garden just have a text file in them saying, Oh BTW Disk X is corrupt, but no mention in the title to the file that the set is incomplete!)  

Thanks again @GuidoB for helping me out.