AlexTheCat123

Mystic Color Classic Repair

I just received a Color Classic with a Performa/LC 575 logic board (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Macintosh-Color-Classic-MYSTIC-computer/233213293063?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649) and I am trying to get it running again. I tested the computer with my standard Color Classic logic board and the rest of the machine works great, with the exception of the Mystic board that it came with. Nothing happens when I try to power the computer on from the keyboard, so I pulled the 575 logic board out to investigate. I noticed that there were a few bent pins on the large connector that connects the logic board to the rest of the computer, so I straightened them back out. The only problem is that they are no longer secured to the piece of plastic in the connector and they are slightly bent up away from the piece of plastic. How should I go about securing them back to the plastic part of the connector so that they make good contact and are not bent again when I reinsert the board? Any ideas?

Alex