Jump to content

Does anyone know what this symbol means?

Recommended Posts

I am currently repairing a Mac Classic II that I picked up a few weeks ago and I have found a capacitor that appears to be burned on the bottom of the logic board. Of course, I need to replace the cap (C39), but the schematic for the logic board shows a weird symbol after stating the value of the capacitor. A picture of the symbol can be seen in the attachment below. The symbol looks sort of like a combination of a P and an F, so would it be correct to assume that this means picofarads? I can't seem to find any other mention of this symbol on the internet anywhere.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now