13 minutes ago, MOS8_030 said:

I would like to sell my Lisa2/XL and the HyperDrive 512Ke but I do not want to ship either of them, I don't think they'd survive.

Probably sell the Portables too after I get them running again, also reluctant to ship.

We're getting to the point that packing in an "orange crate" packed inside a larger box, packed inside a even larger, sacrificial box should be the norm.

43 minutes ago, MOS8_030 said:

I would like to sell my Lisa2/XL...

If you decide to sell it, and it's not an eBay price, let me know!

c

2 hours ago, Trash80toHP_Mini said:

We're getting to the point that packing in an "orange crate" packed inside a larger box, packed inside a even larger, sacrificial box should be the norm.

IF I were to ship a Lisa I'd probably disassemble it and pack each piece separately.

Likewise the HyperDrive HD would have to be cocooned in quality bubble wrap and suspended in a zero-gee force field!

1 hour ago, CC_333 said:

If you decide to sell it, and it's not an eBay price, let me know!

c

An ebay price would have to include personalized door-to-door ground shipping. Like the TAM concierge service. :)

1 hour ago, MOS8_030 said:

IF I were to ship a Lisa I'd probably disassemble it and pack each piece separately.

Wow, I want to see each IC individually-wrapped in anti-static baggies. :p

3 hours ago, bengi3 said:

my signature says it all... and I have even more stuff...

PB100-160-165-180-180C-190c, 5300cs, c, ce, 1400c 166, 3500, WS 500, G4 15" 1.25 1.5, 1.67 | iBook G3 12", G4 12", G4 14", MacBook Classic 40MHz 68030, II, CC, SE, SE/30 | LC, II, 475, 630, Quadra 700 | PowerMac 4400, 7600, 8600, G3, G3 B&W | MacPro 3.2 GHz | MacBook 2009 | MacBook Pro 2013