wgoodf

retro blogs

Yep, alot of people have been writing about various preparations.

For those participating, I would strongly suggest having a look at the RetroChallenge BBS (Telnet lorance.no-ip.org) as it has been gathering a bit of pace. Well, I was on earlier anyway and we got a good three-way international conversation going. Most of the time it's pretty quiet though so keep checking back and see if anyone else is logged on (press W to list active members).

Yep, alot of people have been writing about various preparations.

For those participating, I would strongly suggest having a look at the RetroChallenge BBS (Telnet lorance.no-ip.org) as it has been gathering a bit of pace. Well, I was on earlier anyway and we got a good three-way international conversation going. Most of the time it's pretty quiet though so keep checking back and see if anyone else is logged on (press W to list active members).

and N for new posts!

;-)

hope to see you all there.

and N for new posts!

;-)

I only discovered that yesterday! There were tons of messages on the BBS that I didn't know about. :p

and N for new posts!

;-)

I only discovered that yesterday! There were tons of messages on the BBS that I didn't know about. :p

you know i did wonder when you posted yesterday.

:-*

Still having a few problems, mainly with the codes like /ES etc. I'm figuring it out now though, it just requires a slightly different logic that's all.

Arrrrggg! I missed the start because a quick trip to Vancouver turned into a crazy four day ordeal. But I'll get started soon!

Is there something up with your blog page bigD? It was working OK a few days ago but recently has been giving me "broken pipe" errors.

Is there something up with your blog page bigD? It was working OK a few days ago but recently has been giving me "broken pipe" errors.

Seems to be working now, MacMan. I'll be uploading some updates to it soon.