Trash80toHP_Mini

Radius.sea.hqx - the Holy Grail of drivers . . .

Bad news: New Zip is weird, gotta check the specs before I try it. Connectors are the same and it came with the same AutoDetect cable but none of the icons on the back look anything like the ZipPlus I thought I'd killed that it was slated to replace.

Good news: Old Zip lives!

TERRIBLE NEWS: I think I may have finally managed to kill a card by static discharge. Dunno for sure, but the v4.4 ROMs on the TPD card I've been messing around with now cause the identical bomb on both cards and the ©1989v3.3 ROMs hang the system at the same point on both cards. With any luck, this means I've only killed the one set of ROMs and the other won't hang a System 6 install  .  .  .  NOT holding my breath at this point, time to move on to another project for a while.

Good news: (sort of) ROMS on the Radius 16 Accelerator only support System 6 and I ran that on the setup I'm trying to re-create until I finally broke down and bought the 7.0 Upgrade Kit in May of 1992. Can you believe I had to send them the old System 6 ROMs in 1992! Like what could I (or anyone else) have even used them in if I'd wanted to at that point? ::)

Anybody know of a source for a 6.0.8 installer disk set? Love the 7.1 set I got on eBay, but searching there turns up bopkes.

My holy grail of drivers is for the Prodigy SE by Levco, no one seems to have a copy.  I contacted one of the founders of Levco, and he still has an SE with this upgrade, but being a busy man, I don't see him being able to find the time to boot this one up (if it even still works).

Anybody know of a source for a 6.0.8 installer disk set? Love the 7.1 set I got on eBay, but searching there turns up bopkes.

Floppy Emu has a great set, and pretty much everything to 7.5. 

Stumbled on this old thread - I have the original disk for this.  Radius Accelerator 2.9, Radius Math 1.5, RadiusWare 2.0 complete with the installer mentioned.  If anyone would find useful, let me know.

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg