IlikeTech

Farallon EtherMac Adapter

@Retro Rider Please watch what you say. The forum rules don't allow for profanity.

It may have been addressed by now, but does the thing have caps? If so, you might consider getting them replaced.

c

Sorry, but quick question?  Why has this thread been hijacked for this?  Seems like this would be a better topic for the Compact or Peripherals section.  This thread wasn’t even about a scsi adapter.  It was about a LocalTalk to Ethernet adapter!

Thanks, IlikeTech

15 hours ago, PotatoFi said:

If you don't want to mess with it anymore, I'd be happy to take it off your hands to experiment with it.

Nah, unless you have an extra scsi to ethernet adapter that works.

1 hour ago, IlikeTech said:

Sorry, but quick question?  Why has this thread been hijacked for this?  Seems like this would be a better topic for the Compact or Peripherals section.  This thread wasn’t even about a scsi adapter.  It was about a LocalTalk to Ethernet adapter!

Thanks, IlikeTech

Hey @IlikeTech, very sorry to hijack your thread. After looking carefully at your initial post, I see my mistake now; Farallon EtherMac Adapter != Farallon EtherMac SCSI. We'll cease discussion of the Farallon EtherMac SCSI in your thread.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:04 PM, CC_333 said:

@Retro Rider Please watch what you say. The forum rules don't allow for profanity.

Yes. We get that frustration happens, just please try to keep it *reasonably* kid-friendly. There's lots of good sound-alike words or #$#&ing strings of punctuation that can pinch-hit for the f-bomb if it really comes to that.