ktkm

Macintosh Display Card 670, 820-0600-A

Hello,

I managed to connect an Eizo FlexScan SX2461W 27” to my IIcx using a 15DM/DF-10p adapter and a DVI to VGA cord. It work great, I can se a full spectrum of colors, except the halftone is overwhelmingly green.

What is happening and why all the green? I use a Nubus Macintosh Display Card 670, 820-0600-A

I have tried every display setting … what have I missed?

For now I use it monochrome.

BW,

Kristian

I believe the issue is with the video card. I have the same one and had the same issue. I think that card does sync-on-green. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Switching video cards was my solution.

Switching video cards was my solution.

What card did you switch to? And do you use it with TFT VGA- or DVI-monitor of some sort?

Hey- I am using a Radius PrecisionColor 8-xj (only 8bit) and vga connector to various LCD's. I tried to hunt down a VGA-DVI cable (I had one somewhere), but couldn't find it so couldn't test that. I think a lot of the Radius cards should have good results. There was discussion in a thread here and that's what lead me to the radius card.

It resolved my green issue that I had with the Macintosh Display Card 8/24, but depending on what LCD I hook it up to, I get various results. What resolution are you running at?

On my 24" LG widescreen it's stretched, but the colors are great. Using 1,4,6,7. I am using the same adapter you have btw.

On an old NEC multisync LCD, it's fine at 1024x768. At 640x460 the colors are great bit the screen is a tiny bit blurry.