Hi, I am considering building this adapter. I have a few questions though:
1) I would like to build an adapter to connect to the external DB25 SCSI connector of my SE/30, thus should I build the DIN version 1.6d?
2) what is the power connector in the other version for?
3) can I install a male DB25 connector to the port so that I can plug it directly into the Mac?
4) I'm unsure about the resistor networks, due to the "crossed out" pins. What part do I need exactly, and how many pins are used?
5) what should I use as fuse? any specific part suggestion?
6) I gave a quick look at the software side. From what I understand, it is not necessary to install the kernel module, and one can just launch the binary specifying ID and file. correct?