Lounge
 I love my bike.
Author Topic  
maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  07:39:34
Ok, thats it. Repco is Holden in disguise.

Tonight, i was leaving the bar. About an hour ago, i got a lecture from some dipshit boyfriend of this girl i'm good friends with. Basically, he was accusing me of hitting on his g/f, even though he wouldn't admit it. Of course, i gave him the finger, and waked away. Then, when i went to leave the bar, i was saying goodbye to this girl, and as we were like hugging and kissing and stuff, he approaches us. I hit the road. I'm not sure if he was following me (he probably wasn't, and i coudln't see him), but when i heard the mention of "boyfriend", i hit the road. Thank God i had rode up on the bike. I ran to the sports centre, where i had my bike parked, unlocked it, and dissolved into a yellow and brown flash going at 50 km/h. I'm now in a deadlocked, security monitored dorm. Like i said, i dunno if he was going to follow me, but if he is, he's too late for dinner, all thanks to my bike.

"**** em" - Jobs in regards to customers
Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

Official 68kMLA Detective
Number of 68ks Liberated: 7
Number of Contraband (PPC) Liberated from the Dumpster: 1

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  10:43:46
When I had it, I loved my bike as well... good though you're witht he safety of your dell... you can throw the monitor at him if he manages to get inside

Official 68k videographer
Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine
"I'm just a normal computer geek who somehow landed a social life"Go to Top of Page

wisof

USA
257 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  12:12:10
MLAers have some dangerous lives! Go undercover next time. And the "boyfriend" obviously would not give a shit if he did not feel threatened by you. Is this a girl you would like to have as more thatn good friends, or is the boyfriend a jealous bastard? If he is a "dipshit boyrfriend" are you what she really wants?

Why did you have to leave so fast? Was he seriously on the verge of throwing fists?

Performa 630CD
Centris 610
Quadra 950
Quadra 605
Giant 80mb SCSI HDGo to Top of Page

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  14:04:32
I can see this in my mind. Arnie kisses the girl jumps on the bike and vrooms out.

I would do stuff like that myselfbut I'd prob get caught knowing me. :/

Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  14:50:08
quote:

MLAers have some dangerous lives! Go undercover next time. And the "boyfriend" obviously would not give a shit if he did not feel threatened by you. Is this a girl you would like to have as more thatn good friends, or is the boyfriend a jealous bastard? If he is a "dipshit boyrfriend" are you what she really wants?

Why did you have to leave so fast? Was he seriously on the verge of throwing fists?

I'm not exactly sure, about if i'd like to be more than just friends with her, but she is quite nice. And yes, the boyfriend was a jealous bastard. The reason why i left so fast was that when we were like hugging and kissing and stuff, he approached us, and he had given me a lecture earlier on last night basically accusing me of hitting on his girl, even though he wouldn't admit it. I'm not sure if he was going to eat me for lunch, but i didn't want to wait around long enough to find out.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

Number of Contraband (PPC) Liberated from the Dumpster: 1Go to Top of Page

Gothikon

Australia
537 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  15:18:47
quote:

When I had it, I loved my bike as well... good though you're witht he safety of your dell... you can throw the monitor at him if he manages to get inside

Couldn't he just climb through the Windows?

Argh! I'm sorry that was SO bad.........

--------
LC 2, LC 3, Q605, Perf 638, Colour Classic (160 603e) 6100, 7200, PTP 225 (Quad 604), PM 9600, G4 CubeGo to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  15:41:22
Yeah, once he manages to get them unlocked, or figure out how to not get caught by security.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

~tl

United Kingdom
312 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  16:00:40
mmmm security ... yeah but everone here seems to have really exciting lives ... except me

Orcadian MLA Division
68ks Liberated: 2Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  18:11:34
heh... exciting life?

well let's see...

I came back from... solving a mystery in New York City
I live, of course, in Seattle, Washington...
I am posting about it all to my weblog, from my SGI Terzo (or tecno or tezmo or texaco or whatever)

seems decent

oh yeah! I've had several adventures dealing with corrupt governments and vampires into third world counrties...

/me starts writing his novel...

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine
"I'm just a normal computer geek who somehow landed a social life"Go to Top of Page

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  19:33:12
The most exciting thing around here is watching the fruit ripen

I've got a little Yamaha motorbike, but it doesn't run because it needs a new rotor for the starter/generator. I dropped it when I took it out and it smoked after I put it back in. Even if it did run, the top speed is only about 60mph. I'd like a new one of those little scooters, but they're way overpriced.

The Lightning Stalker

Performa 631CD, 7.5.5
LC III Mail Server
Q610
Q650

6400/180 40/1.6G/512k L2/enet/video-in/TV
7600/120 '604/233, 80/1.2G & 4G, 9.2.2 (Main Mac)

Lady Smith Apples:
Apple IIc 5.25"
2 Apple IIeGo to Top of Page

geekwurkz

USA
156 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  19:46:10
Hmmm... exciting life? How about a true one this time.

Well, the FBI has taken an interest in my life... They don't seem to like my "Arrest Ashcroft - Stop his TREASON before it's TOO LATE" t-shirts. Nor do they like some of my mum's contacts... Including a woman in Tehran, Iran and a Rabbi in Havana, Cuba. If that's not interesting, i don't know what is.

Nick

EDIT: If you want a t-shirt, IM me...
-------------------------
Llama-X Dev Team
·····Liberations·····
·A2:2
·68k: 7
·Contraband(PPC):1
·They-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named(x86): 7
·Other Systems:2

Edited by - geekwurkz on 22 Aug 2003 19:48:09

Edited by - geekwurkz on 22 Aug 2003 19:51:42Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  22:28:13
OH! I think that I know those people you're talking about in those countries!

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine

Metrophage

Tonga
54 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  02:23:37
Aww, I thought you guys were talking about bicycles! I have never had a motorcycle before. My Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra I put together myself, runs quite tight- despite being on my spare back wheel lately. Zero-to-thirty in one second!

I used to be a jealous bastard, before I got a life, in my early twenties. I recall lots ov paranoid hysteria, actually causing most ov the cheating I suspected. After getting jealous ov imaginary guys for so long, I am sure moving on to a REAL guy was tempting! I am psyched that I grew out ov that. I think I successfully rooted out my ill based notions ov possessing people. Except if it's for a few consentual minutes at a vodoun ritual!

In reference to GeekWerkz shirts, we might need to arrest Ashcroft. Guy has been lobbying his rediculous "Patriot Act" and "Victory Act"- which is quite illegal for him to do. Justice Dept is not a legislative body, and regardless, the laws about lobbying your schemes in such a way are quite specific. Question is: who is going to arrest Ashcroft? Many people are unfortunately scared to, I don't know how to, but I agree to get that dangerous asshole out ov here before he breaks anything else.

Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  03:15:13
quote:

Aww, I thought you guys were talking about bicycles!

I am!

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  11:29:06
lol... I'm not talking about bikes

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  17:27:09
Going off topic, are we?

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  18:20:32
lol.... let's all talk about our cool pretend lives here...

topic.asp.TOPIC_ID=5683.html

and I'll write the Chronicles of MLAtopolis (or something...)

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  18:34:05
Cory, we all know about your thread. Now as a mod, i am asking you to stop plugging your thread everywhere. It kinda gets boring after a while y'know.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 24 Aug 2003 :  19:19:30
I won't even challange that, I have a perfect excuse for having linked to it, because I was bringing the offtopic discussion into a new thread, channalling that creativity into something cool...

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine

geekwurkz

USA
156 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  15:30:27
quote:

In reference to GeekWerkz shirts, we might need to arrest Ashcroft. Guy has been lobbying his rediculous "Patriot Act" and "Victory Act"- which is quite illegal for him to do. Justice Dept is not a legislative body, and regardless, the laws about lobbying your schemes in such a way are quite specific. Question is: who is going to arrest Ashcroft? Many people are unfortunately scared to, I don't know how to, but I agree to get that dangerous asshole out ov here before he breaks anything else.

Wow! I thought I was the only person who hated him... BTW... I'm serious about the shirts, catch me on AIM (bball24237) and I'll make up a batch.

Also... Since I posted that I found a wiretap on my phone line. I didn't know that I was that much of a threat to them! Oh well... it's good to keep them guessing.

Llama-X Dev Team
·····Liberations·····
·Other Systems:2

Edited by - geekwurkz on 25 Aug 2003 16:09:09Go to Top of Page

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  16:26:47
Wire taps are fun. Just reverse the voltage and let them eat static. Or reverse a few other wires and turn thier speaker into a microphone.

See, math is all about opposites and sames. So anyone who has enough mathematical and eletrical theory can thwart just about any surveilance attempts because they are based on basic theories. For example, to disable a large area of power, detonate a EMP. (you need a friggin big Magnet and lots of power to do this but, hey if that's your style, go with it!)

Go to Top of Page

geekwurkz

USA
156 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  17:58:13
I've been considering a few techniques, including connecting the power leads from the mercury vapor light out back to the line and turning it on, but the phone co. would probably be very angry. Of course, I could also use one of the infamous black box plans from neworder.box.sk.

Nick

Llama-X Dev Team
·····Liberations·····
·Other Systems:2Go to Top of Page

llamaboy487

USA
516 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  18:58:45
geekwurkz, ever heard of the Blotto Box? if not, check that site and/or the anarchist's cookbok im a bit of a part-time phreak myself loop lines are phun!

Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  19:13:28
Wow... so your exciting life is for real huh?

wowness...

/me made mine up...

Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine

The Lightning Stalker

USA
747 Posts
Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  19:23:55
If you think Ashcroft sucks, you should go to infowars.com.

The Lightning Stalker

Performa 631CD, 7.5.5
LC III Mail Server
Q610
Q650

6400/180 40/1.6G/512k L2/enet/video-in/TV
7600/120 '604/233, 80/1.2G & 4G, 9.2.2 (Main Mac)

Lady Smith Apples:
Apple IIc 5.25"
2 Apple IIeGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.