Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 07 Apr 2002 :  11:47:44
Simple Question?!?
topic.asp.TOPIC_ID=1073.html

In that discussion, a couple of thoughts came to mind:

1) Many of us have more Macs than we really know what to do with.
2) Some of them we have ideas about things we'd like to try and need to find more stuff to do it with!
3) Nobody has complained yet about having more money than they know what to do with!
4) Setting all these babies up with peripherals costs a lot more money than almost anybody can really afford to part with!
5) That's four dangling participles in rapid succession, i did it on purpose and i don't give a rodent's rump about them anymore!

Whatever! Peripherals for Macs are not usually inexpensive or readily available. The Mac adapters necessary to utilize some PC peripherals, that are usually less costly and more easily obtained, are sometimes difficult to find information about, locate, and are expensive themselves!

So I started this topic in hopes that we can share some 68k Peripherals Conquests and develop some new strategies to get more of our toys in battery while saving time, effort, money, and even the space our collections occupy! (or we're allowed to let them occupy! )

I made a couple of suggestions in the thread linked above and in others, let's share some more information, ideas and success stories!

jt

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.