Hello! I found a Radius Accelerator SE card in a Macintosh SE that I recently acquired like the one seen in the image attached. It contains a 68020 running at 16 megahertz and also has a 68881 FPU. The card seems to work fine, but I can't seem to find much information about it or what it is worth online. Can anyone give me a price for it so that when I sell it a get a good deal?

Thanks! 

IMG_0159.jpeg.897a69ce28120abfc58ab58f8ed0dd04.jpeg

• 68kMLA Supporter

Short version, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Long version, it's not going to be worth as much as one of the 68030 based accelerators with additional RAM onboard and though there aren't too many of these that have come up for sale recently, rarity =/= high value.  I'd wager it would go for $50-75 since the last time I saw one pop up for sale it was in a machine and the machine only went for $90 or so.  These days most folks aren't going to accelerate an SE unless they've got some sort of personal connection to the machine, they're just going to pick up an SE/30.