8-bit GEOS for Apple IIe (also Apple II Desktop)

Anyone know where I can get a working copy of 8-bit GEOS for the Apple IIe. I'd be willing to pay someone for a working copy on floppy. If I found the software online, it would be a bear to get it on a floppy myself. Additionally, I'm also looking to get a copy of Apple II Desktop.

My Apple IIe system is finally running nice now, I have the mouse card, 80-col/64k card, DuoDisk... I'd love to play around with those old GUIs.

You have a Super Serial card, so why don’t you give ADT Pro a try? A db9 to db25 cable shouldn’t be too hard to find and you’d have access to literally everything, not only geos.

You might find the setup process a bit convoluted at first but you’ll quickly get the hang of it. And trust me it’s a lot easier to configure compared to the ADT Audio client. And your SSC has a standard connector unlike the IIc. 

PS: Thanks for reminding me that GEOS existed. I’ll have to give it a go sometime soon.