Mac Plus pin out diagram needed.

I need the diagram for the power/video/sound connector on the motherboard. I found this diagram online months ago, but did not save it and I do not remember the search terms I used.

Any help will be appreciated.

Easy to find via Google, but email me at js at cimmeri dott com if you'd like.

~ J

It's in the documentation that I uploaded to some mysterious location on this Forum (one of these days, it will be accessible to the group at large). An older version is still on Gamba's site:

home.earthlink.net/~gamba2

Click on the link to schematics to get to the page with the Mac Plus info.

tom

Twice in a row and in quick succession, clicking on that link has crashed Safari 3.0.3 under Tiger 10.4.10 and logged me out, both of which are rare occurrences.

de

8-o

Yeesh, methinks that your Mac has some issues there. It worked fine here. Safari 3.0.3 under 10.4.10.

Several more crashes later, and all of them on that link above, I begin to see the light. Decorated Safari 3.0.3 had completely reset my preferences, including even my home page, which uses my domain name and not Apple's junk. I had at first suspected a hiatus between Adobe Reader 8 or 7.0.9 with Safari, which I shall proceed to test.

de