Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'tutorial'.
Basically that's it. I got on fixing the hinge of my pretty little PB 540c, that had the display completely detached due to a broken case, and I dare to call it a success. I'd like to share it with you, in case someone finds it interesting. First I tried with epoxy glue, that did the trick for a while, but not much. I also tried bicomponent putty (as google translate says), with no results. I even tried to fix it using cofix, a plastic used to repair scratches in ski and snowboards, that you can melt and shape, but didn't work either. So finally I made some kind of subf