• Birthday 06/02/1991

Profile Information

• Interests
    Outdoors, computers, IT.

Recent Profile Visitors

207 profile views
  1. macgeek18

POwer mac g4 with 3 40gb Hard drives???

Basically an upgrade. I received my very first Mac with dual 120GB HD's.
  2. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Here's a picture of my setup with the eMac.
  3. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Scored a free 1.42 eMac from a schools IT person yesterday. Even got an old Apple mousepad with it. It runs Tiger really well. Only 512MB RAM though it definitely needs more.
  4. Hey everyone, I'm having some woes with my 15" PowerBook 5,8. I bought a replacement battery fron Newertech and just replaced the PRAM battery this morning. The computer will not boot or even run off the battery. It boots fine from AC and I'm typing this from it now. When the battery is installed, it just powers up the fans run full speed and the screen stays black. When I plug in the battery when the machine is on it won't charge and if I pull the AC adapter if shuts off. Anyone haved a good idea what is casuing this? Thanks
  5. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

It lives! Works just fine with an external monitor and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse pair up fine.
  6. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Surprisingly it is somewhat usable.
  7. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Yeah well I have a donor 1.5Ghz 17" that I'm about to get from a co worker. It should be a straight swap.
  8. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Well she's not totally dead. Battery holds a charge!
  9. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Pulled the RAM cover. It's a PowerBook 5,7.
  10. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Freebie Craigslist find. Broken screen but it still works! And the best news is that it's a 1.67! Needs a really good cleaning but it came with a brand new power adapter. Can't complain.
  11. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

It's just a //c.
  12. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

CC_333 here's some pictures of the IIc.
  13. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

It's a play unit right now. Going to be my home entertainment Mac soon. And probably a machine for the wife to surf on as well.
  14. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Well I found a complete iBook Indigo 366 on eBay. I have a Tangerine case that's practically brand new that I'm going to swap the insides into.
  15. macgeek18

Recent Conquests

Oh sweet a fellow Mac guy pretty close by.I love Lake County. I'll be in Ukiah next week. I travel all over the North State for work.