dragon_x

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. dragon_x

Mac LC and DB15 to VGA adapter problem...

Not all cause I have no possibilities for that now. i am looking for adapter or working pinout for checking. i would like to replace capacitors as fast as I will find domenie who can help me with that. Mac booting, etc. The only issue is uncorrect picture.
  2. dragon_x

I would ask You for the pinout of your adapter configuration. I have no success with that I have a question. is the VRAM in the slot additional VRAM or is it the entire video memory?
  3. dragon_x

Video is in QuickTime format MOV. Mac is booting, but display still do not work properly then I need the adapter pinout. Screen looks like on the screenshot.
  4. dragon_x

Mac is booting last thing is a correct picture IMG_0040.MOV
  5. dragon_x

I have tried first scheme of pinout and result is like on the video. Mouse is working, Mac waiting for boot disk hit screen is like You can see. Can You sen me pinout of Your configuration? I saw that some pinouts use diode. I hope my Mac start working .... IMG_0037.MOV
  6. dragon_x

I have 6MB od RAM. I will gry to install 7.1 . Nów i ma starting work with adapter...
  7. dragon_x

My NEC EA191M monitor arrived yesterday. Today I will try to check two patterns. It would be great if you wanted to check the connections according to the settings in your adapter. It would help a lot. can you indicate any program that under windows 7 or 10 correctly saves floppy images to floppy disks? Highest working versions of OS is 7.5 on LC?
  8. dragon_x

i did it on Windows 7, oldest OS that I have. FDD works normally with msdos disk. I use it for moving sound banks between PC and my synth. Monitor camed, today or tommorow i will try to make an adapter.
  9. dragon_x

I've tried to make a boot disk using Dtools75. Tool start writing track with success, but after write about 10 track, tool shows error: FNTFastReadTrack failed at rest tracks. There is no problem with disks, there are new, ut i have only usb floppy drive. Is there any method to write img or dsk disk image using usb floppy drive?
  10. dragon_x

Thanks, I will try to make it. I see that there is a tools and system disks. Maybe then mac will boot
  11. dragon_x

hard drive has no system. hdd need to be formated and partitioned. The floppy disk is also not bootable because I do not have one, unfortunately, After turning on the computer makes the correct sound and tries to read a floppy disk, which is not readable by it because it is not bootable. I'm waiting for the monitor, maybe I can get an image. for now I'm looking for a way to create a bootable floppy using a usb floppy drive and mac pro or pc windows.
  12. dragon_x

forgotten video... IMG_0024[1].MOV
  13. dragon_x

LC is completed. It is working as You can see on the video. I hope monitor will come soon, then i will be able to try to build an adapter. Unfortunately vram is 256KB for sure
  14. dragon_x

Case after bakingsoda cleaning most scratches desapeared, case is not as much yellow as i thought. board was cleaning with ipa and toothbrush. How long i have to wait before i can try to turn on after ipa?
  15. dragon_x

there is no good way to make a solid whitening effect? i will use baking soda, good idea thanks