Papichulo

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

808 profile views
  1. Papichulo

Performa 475 beeping???

well the beeping could of been a secret bomb inside the performa. could also be the speaker
  2. Papichulo

Powerbook150 hinges extremely stiff

yes. i just made the one hinge looser basically it worked on my powerbook 170 and 145b and thinkpad. if you make the hole to big it will be to much loose.
  3. Papichulo

i took the hinges apart used a drill to make the hinge hole wider used some vaseline to loosen it and made the other hinge completely loose so its only using one hinge. is hard to explain
  4. Papichulo

Powerbook 180 dead display?

wow! good job
  5. Papichulo

I had a powerbook 145b and you know what I lost ky patience with the hinges and just snapped them off. I was able to find replacment screen for it and adjusted the hinges so they are looser
  6. Papichulo

PowerBook 190 not powering on after reassembly.

i had one it could be the power adapter plug needs resoldering or the thing was plugged in the wrong voltage. or its just a peice of junk like mine was
  7. Papichulo

PowerBook 540c Main battery leak cleanup

try baking soda and alcohol. wow i never seen these batteries leak before
  8. Papichulo

Bondi Clamshell!

i use the black square 45w adapter for the powerbook g3 series made in 1998. works on my clamshell and duo and powerbook g3
  9. Papichulo

Powerbook 1xx PRAM battery removal

hey it worked for me... its a hard thing to remove unless you use a soldering iron maybe.
  10. Papichulo

Macintosh Plus not printing to Imagewriter II

try a different cable
  11. Papichulo

Powerbook 1xx PRAM battery removal

i just rip it out with my hands and use plyers to pull the battery off the contacts usually worka without the two metal pieces breaking off
  12. Papichulo

Duo Li-ion Battery

wow nice. wish i could do my duo 280c/2300c. whats weird is the 1994 battery still holds a charge for 10 seconds!
  13. Papichulo

i dont know. but sounds like it is just bad (somebody probably plugged in the wrong voltage). and whatever is salvageable you can i guess scrap it and get a new 180? it doesnt need ram to turn on.
  14. Papichulo

does it turn on and make a sound? if ot doesnt work then the logic board is bad