superjer2000

• Content Count

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. superjer2000

Clean 32bit ROM for Classic II

I agree with Fizzbinn. There might be some confusion that the memory being recognized is due to a non 32 bit clean ROM when in fact it’s because Apple cut corners and artificially put a memory ceiling onto the Classic II.
  2. superjer2000

Walkmac

I’m a little bit confused about the right side of the machine. The left looks like it’s all filled with logic board and power supply but the right side seems very hollow. Is the right side designed to store stuff like that floppy drive I think is pictured? How hollow is the unit?
  3. superjer2000

Duo 230c Heating up - battery short?

Just a note that this isn't accurate - there are caps in the greyscale displays.
  4. superjer2000

RaSCSI Development Thread

With a $37 BOM before the Pi are the economics there for this versus a SCSI2SD? Are there other advantages beside potential future features like potentially Ethernet?
  5. superjer2000

Powerbook 160/ 165 capacitors

As noted though the screens do need to be recapped. There are 9 plastic encased electrolytics that 100% for sure are leaking. At lease one of the caps on the inverter is polymer (Oscon) but I usually still replace those as a matter of course.
  6. superjer2000

LCII Killed FloppyEMU

I thought the issue Steve had noted was just associated with using the floppyemu with th softSp card for Apple iis? Is there another issue? 8bitguy replaced his CPLD as he indicated that per Steve, they can just go bad.
  7. superjer2000

SCSI ID Selector Switch on back of Hard Disk SC

Yes. It's generally only ever three jumpers, one for each bit of a 3 bit address allowing for 0 to 7.
  8. superjer2000

SE/30 Only Boots From System 6

Have you tried booting with extensions off or using extensions manager to see if you can narrow down what hardware is being called at the point in the boot process that it freezes? Have you tried zapping the PRAM?
  9. superjer2000

ImageWriter II blank pages

Is your ribbon in the right position? If you don't have it in front of the head it will do this. It's easy to accidentally place the ribbon behind the head.
  10. superjer2000

IIci 74HC132

There was some corrosion on them. I pulled off all the chips in that area as they all had some corrosion and then I cleaned under and then replaced with new. Soft power worked perfectly after that.
  11. superjer2000

IIci 74HC132

I replaced these along with the little diodes near by on my IIci. Mouser part 595-SN74HC132D
  12. superjer2000

Scuznet SCSI to Ethernet Adapter PCB & parts kit

I'll take one! Thanks!
  13. superjer2000

Corroded Chip

That’s the biggest can opener I’ve ever seen!!
  14. superjer2000

Scuznet SCSI to Ethernet Adapter PCB & parts kit

Did this ever go anywhere? I was hoping to buy one.
  15. superjer2000

SCSI2SD PB Edition and PB 5xx - dumb question

Following as I have a 2x PB SCSI2SDs arriving shortly and one of them is destined for a PB 520c