luddite

RetroChallenge 2009

Here's the official announcement:

RetroChallenge 2009 will take place from July 1st to July 31st... the website is currently up at http://www.retrochallenge.net and the BBS can be found at http://telnet://bbs.retrochallenge.net.

Please go to the site and register via the provided email link. Don't forget to include your name (real or otherwise), country and a brief description of what you plan to do.

Excellent. I just ordered a Super Serial Card for my //e, plus a bunch of other gear, so I'll be able to get working on the network game idea I had. :)

Good!

we missed you last time around.

look forward to reading the blog :-*

Awwwww.... thanks!

In the end, I couldn't resist the pull, so I sent off my entry letter to Luddite :b&w:

well i remember you instigated the thread for the RC one back and then couldnt make it, so i hope life is being kind to you this summer!

golly - and you have not experienced the thrill of the hunt yet have you?

ha!

you will die a horrible death!!!!! }:)

well i remember you instigated the thread for the RC one back and then couldnt make it, so i hope life is being kind to you this summer!

Yeah, professional life comes first, I'm afraid... I was all set for the '09 winter warmup too, until I was told I'd be going to the company's bi-annual sales meeting in January. As it was in Puerto Vallarta, I wasn't going to say no! :b&w:

golly - and you have not experienced the thrill of the hunt yet have you?

ha!

Not yet!

you will die a horrible death!!!!! }:)

You're starting to sound like my ex! }:)