• Hi guys.   I have gotten my hands on a performa 6400 logic board as well as a TRACO POWER TSR 1-2433 voltage regulator. I remember there was some post on how to upgrade a 6200/6300 power supply to support alchemy boards, but I can't find it. Does anyone know of a guide for people who aren't really that good at reading wiring schematics? It would be nice to have a picture that shows which wires you need to reroute and connect to the device.   Thanks
    • As you get into this more, you are likely going to run into certain issues. First, many people have compressed classic Mac stuff using much newer versions of Stuffit, which are incompatible with the older Stuffits that will run under System 7.1. It will give you errors in that case. One way around it is to unstuff what you need under OS X prior to transferring it. I realize this will limit what you can fit on the disk. If you have this or any other issues, just let me know.
    • Thanks!  That looks like it's going to work.  I've written a disk using DD and I think I have StuffIt on the SE.  It didn't do anything when I ran it, but I haven't tried with a .sit file yet, so I'll have to make another floppy to put some on the SE.
    • Perhaps there was an earlier revision that did not have it in place. But, then again, why would there even be a C522 spot if that was the case?
    • Just had a look, unfortunately the only lid's I have got have broken screw mounts (I guess that's why they are spare) and I don't seem to have any LCD cables at all. I'll have another quick look around as I am sure I had more parts than I have found but I am not hopeful that I'll find anything else