• Thanks for the feedback. Very helpful.
    • While at my project of fixing my busted G5 collection (accumulation) I discovered that some 2x2.0 GHz configurations have a logic board with the plug for the pump, so I assume that the upgrade of these units with 2.5 or 2.7 GHz processors (the only cooled by liquid excluding later dual) is feasible. Any thoughts on this? Logic board number is: 820-1859.  
    • If you remember, could you write it down and share the steps?  I just got Nisus Word Processor 3.06 on disk and I'd like to make backups.  
    • LOL! I have an LC case with an LC II Logic Board in it, and a LC II with a LC Logic board in it. I managed to get these systems separately and months apart, so they were not from the same seller. It just happened to happen that way. I could switch the boards around to get them into their appropriate cases but for now I have not.   But as stated, the LC Logic board need that plastic piece with the fan and speaker on it, and it is there inside the LC II Case.
    • Heh. I wouldn't mind one myself. My Power Mac 6100/66 has a Sonnet G3 250 MHz installed (not quite as fancy, but still much faster than stock).