All Forums
 68k Software
 I just discovered a Mac OS Easter Egg!
Author Topic  
TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 19 Feb 2002 :  23:53:24
Ok I was just fooling around and I found this! To my knowledge this has not been discovered yet! Ok im sure that this works with Mac OS 8 but not sure with others anything 9.2 and below should work. Ok select your macintosh hard drive on the desktop, then hold down the option key and go to the Special menu, it should read Eject and leave behind, work? This is soo kool I've found something cool!

Jeremy
"I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon" - Pink Floyd

Covert Ops
68k Macs Liberated:16
I love macs, macs love me, lets go blow up some PeeCee's. With a Power surge we'll fry their Circutry.

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 20 Feb 2002 :  01:56:05
Hey guys I found out that this does not work with OS 9, for all you guys on new macs here is a link to a screen shot I made.

Remember If it does not work try copy paste into your address bar.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
I love macs, macs love me, lets go blow up some PeeCee's. With a Power surge we'll fry their Circutry.
Go to Top of Page

TiMacLover

USA
1282 Posts
Posted - 20 Feb 2002 :  03:45:11
Well, I am a total idiot. Its 2:44am and I just got out of bed and relized that this is not a easter egg but a simple finder feature, it keeps the shadow of the disk ejects thats all, like it used to always do in system 7 unless you dragged to the trash, well the high was long and fun while it lasted.

Jeremy

Covert Ops
Go to Top of Page

Flash

Australia
637 Posts
Posted - 20 Feb 2002 :  06:55:19
happy 'easter' anyway

68k MLA ParaMedicGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.