General 68kMLA News & Stuff
 a little explanation seems needed
Author Topic  
raWr

Tuvalu
491 Posts
Posted - 17 Feb 2002 :  08:28:16
Ok:

I really liked those eye pics, you seem to have some artistic talent. What I wanted was pics *shooted* by you, not pics of yourself. I apologize for any inconvenience.

ph33r my Centris 650.

Macs liberated: 4-5

Wonkothesane

USA
506 Posts
Posted - 17 Feb 2002 :  11:21:51
Well, you could have given the thread a title that was a little less...er, suspicious, than "dana si secksi".

Wonko The Sane
Engineer-in-training
3 Macs Liberated
"You can't possibly be a scientist if you mind people thinking that you're a fool."- Wonko The SaneGo to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 17 Feb 2002 :  11:41:49
quote:

Well, you could have given the thread a title that was a little less...er, suspicious, than "dana si secksi".

thought, was odd turn of phrase at first, could be language, slang, translation glitch, i now assume english not first language of many comrades, usanglish speaking type persons (like me) included. heck, half the time i can't even understand what i'm talking about, wonk! bananadana's got pics of HOT, HOT, HOT cars on site, coupe si seck si! . . . . . whatever, 'nuff said, dead horse, don't beat.

imho
jt

Go to Top of Page

raWr

Tuvalu
491 Posts
Posted - 17 Feb 2002 :  11:57:40
English is not my native language; I was just trying to be funnee.

ph33r my Centris 650.

Macs liberated: 4-5Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 20 Feb 2002 :  06:53:17
"pls link me some pics of yourself!"...

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
68k Macintosh Liberation Army (now with forums!)
00013 Macs liberated.Go to Top of Page

raWr

Tuvalu
491 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  10:32:08
Well, what can I say? I had studied for 6 hours, was up late, tired etc

ph33r my Centris 650.

Macs liberated: 4-5Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  10:57:33
quote:

"pls link me some pics of yourself!"...

"pls link me some pics of yours!"...
"pls link me some of your pics!"...
"pls link me your pics!"...

no excuses necessary any which way, raWr.
dead horse, don't beat, comrades.

imho
jt

Edited by - alcoa on 21 Feb 2002 10:58:17Go to Top of Page

Marchie
Chaplain

USA
911 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  12:25:28
*confused*

so Trash80 and Alcoa are both "jt" but not the same "jt" because one lives in the USA and one in Albania?

~Marchie

~Chaplain Marchie
68k MLA

Holder of the Compact Mac -
-Stick of Justice, with Explodeing CRT head

[i]-Wand of Power with Shocking Flyback Transformer Tip
~~"We are all Mad here"~~Go to Top of Page

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  12:44:36
No, they're the same JT. Sometimes he gets a little too drunk and forgets his password, so he has to fly from New York to Albania to find it. Of course, he doesn't find it there, either, so he just shifts into his alter-ego and calls it a day.

666th poster to the
68K Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

Mod of the Mac II series Forums
Total 68K Macs liberated: 7
Visit my site!Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  12:59:11
quote:

*confused*

me too! been forgetting to sign off as jt2.
quote:

so Trash80 and Alcoa are both "jt" but not the same "jt" because one lives in the USA and one in Albania?

sorta, same jt according to his hat size adjustment professional, one is a little more spaced out than the other, and i don't think either of them has been coherent at the same time so it's kind of a moot point. lost my password for a few days a while back and played some games (openly with a split personality/incoherence schtick that wasn't all that funny) with a second membership while ~coxy was awol. he got back and sent me a new password so i reverted to jt except for a few times when'scape was actin' flaky and i had jt2 setup for icab. i discovered the stats at the bottom of the page, remembered the post ranking game and i supressed the jt personality for the time being.

jt2

p.s. this thread could use a padlock as it should die a slow quiet death, imho, even if it had been a silly request for more pics of one of the (actually more/any of both would be appreciated!) booth babes that fell flat, it's nothing compared to cake18 flashing her infamous (.)(.) over in unplugged. *smiles, looks upward . . . thanks heaven for the screen capture spyware that idiot jt installed thinking it would remain undiscovered, and wonders if cine' had been in that threadto witness the display? smiles again!* they seem to have an awful lot of fun with inuendo over there, (fairly overt and in your face references also, apparently) but that old f**t jt isn't sure this is the proper venue for it. tfb, as for me, i'm not quite such an alarmist.

p.p.s. hope that clears everything up
padlocks or deletion of thread appreciated in advance, jt2

*back again: looks upward and smiles at cine's supportive post, leaves*

Edited by - alcoa on 21 Feb 2002 13:21:56Go to Top of Page

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  13:16:43
Locking this one sounds like a good idea, and I'd padlock it myself, but alas, I don't have mod privledges for this branch. We'll just have to wait for Coxy to show up!

666th poster to the
68K Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

Mod of the Mac II series Forums
Total 68K Macs liberated: 7
Visit my site!Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2002 :  13:19:53
quote:

Locking this one sounds like a good idea, and I'd padlock it myself, but alas, I don't have mod privledges for this branch. We'll just have to wait for Coxy to show up!

thx, and next time cake gets frisky or p***y over there, feel free to make use of the clip jt so kindly provided for us.
jt2

Go to Top of Page

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 22 Feb 2002 :  06:49:04
OK, this one goes down too...

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
68k Macintosh Liberation Army (now with forums!)
00013 Macs liberated.Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.