All Forums
 Lounge
 I'm going to change my major.
Author Topic  
redrouteone

USA
226 Posts
Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  23:41:43
I am currently a software engineering major but I have been unhappy with it for awhile now. I have been considering a change for awhile but could not decide what to change it to. I finally decided today to change to electrical engineering. I had been considering mechanical engineering but I still wanted to do something related to computers. Good news is that with the classes I have already taken I only need two more to minor in computer science.

--Eric

Unknown_K

USA
602 Posts
Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  23:57:02
Pick something you like doing but not what you do for fun because it will ruin your hobby in the long run.

Go to Top of Page

redrouteone

USA
226 Posts
Posted - 18 Nov 2003 :  00:23:59
That is major part of my motivation to change my major. Programming and general screwing around with computers is something that I enjoy. My working with computers the last few years have really ruined it for me. Electronics is something that I would like to know and I think I would enjoy working with it. But it never really devolved into a hobby. That also played a part in me choosing EE over ME. I am a bit of a gear head and I was afraid of getting burned out on it.

--Eric

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.