All Forums
 Lounge
 HIER MIEN COXY
Author Topic  
boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  11:49:39

these damn facist forums... YOU ****WADS CAN GO SHOVE YOUR NON-ACCEPTING WAYS you NAZIES!

no thnx

10000Th poster and 1000Th AND 1500Th topic creator in lounge.

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!

cinemafia
Guerrilla Recon Leader

USA
2965 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  13:05:18
uh...?

666th poster and 666th thread-creator
Lord of the Mac II Series
Total 68K Macs liberated: 7
http://www.cinemafia.net/forumsGo to Top of Page

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  13:35:47
I'm guessing this is in response to the frequent downtime we've been experiencing for the last day or so. If it is, there isn't much we can do about it yet. We are looking into possibilities of moving the forums to a more stable database.

Care to elaborate what your post meant Boredom?

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

32 68K Macs Liberated
Beholder of the Prototype Stick of Justice!Go to Top of Page

Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  13:46:21
I know exactly what he means by it, and it should not be made public like this unless you had a very bad convo with ~Coxy outside of the forums. Neither ~Coxy nor BCA explained their full beliefs and rights here on the board. BCA, if you have an issue, email coxy over it. I have worked with coxy several times in the past, he is usually quite helpful in reaching a peaceful end solution.

If anyone is lost, this is in reference to the furie postings that BCA persistently put up here after Coxy would close to former one. Do a search if the forums stay up long enough.

But yes, I say this should be locked too, and that this should be taken OFF the board, and discussed between the two of you civally.

As a reference point, I know of many things Coxy does not agree about constantly come up on the board. I know coxy has his opinions, but unless its justified, I have never seen him remove something he just disagrees with. I am not defending him, he can do that himself. I am merely saying be reasonable with one another.

~The Penguin

**| Want free 68kmla email? Drop me a line |**
| Captain, Intelligence Operations / Space Cowboy |
| "The choice has been made, but now you must understand it" |Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  14:20:24
quote:

I know exactly what he means by it, and it should not be made public . . .

My sentiments exactly . . . it's not always coxy who locks topics previously deemed to be inappropriate.

BTW, there is a world of difference between tolerance and acceptance, the link in that post could just as easily have been deleted when the topic was padlocked.

jt .
Trash Hauler: call sign: eight-ball
C.O. AC-130H SpecOps 68kMLAAF

Edited by - Trash80toG-4 on 05 Nov 2003 14:20:59Go to Top of Page

SuperMod

Canary Islands
66 Posts
Posted - 05 Nov 2003 :  17:21:48
Maybe i should lock this topic before it starts a flame war. If you don't like the way ~Coxy runs the forum, you're best to contact him via email or IM, rather than posting on the forums. And no, i'm not ~Coxy.

--
It's a bird! It's a plane!
No, it's SuperMod?!!!Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.