All Forums
 Lounge
 A Note to Cory.......
Author Topic  
boredomconquersall

Canada
613 Posts
Posted - 25 Oct 2003 :  15:43:57

yes. we all know you have many ideas in your head. some of them very good ideas, but please. spare us the unfeasable ones, like the ones that you can't accually do without A) a masters degree (or just lots and lots of excperience) in some form or another of computer/electronics sciences/programming/designing or B) lots and lots of cash. think about stuff. think about every little detail. you'll relise that some of your ideas are unfeasable and... well... stupid, and will never be brought up. I was saving this little rant for AIM, but this would be as good a time as any.

so PLEASE! THINK before you talk about your ideas. ooh, and the reeeeally good ones, you keep in your head so no-one can steal them.

THnnnnnnnnxxxx
*this post is a waste of space anyways.

10000Th poster and 1000Th AND 1500Th topic creator in lounge.

and remember, if you try and install mac OS 10.2 on an early G3, you will go insane, and aquire a thirst for blood!

redrouteone

USA
226 Posts
Posted - 25 Oct 2003 :  16:20:22
I don't know what brought this about but that was something that needed to be done in private. This public squabbling with Cory anyone else reflects badly on our community.

--Eric

Edited by - redrouteone on 25 Oct 2003 16:23:43Go to Top of Page

Unknown_K

USA
602 Posts
Posted - 25 Oct 2003 :  16:26:19
Cool a flame war just got started, should be interesting.

Keep the AIM stuff out of the forum because 99% of us dont care about childish squables between kids.

Go to Top of Page

SuperMod

Canary Islands
66 Posts
Posted - 25 Oct 2003 :  16:58:45
Guys, like we said, keep AIM flame wars off the forums.

--
It's a bird! It's a plane!
No, it's SuperMod?!!!Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.