Balloon Help
 Network Postscript Error
Author Topic  
LeeMac
Trading Post Commander

USA
202 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2002 :  15:21:34
Any of you Network Gurus out there, HELP!!!!!!
I have a Laserwriter IIg connected via ethernet to my three Macs (6500/250, 7350,180, Q660AV) Lately I haven't been able to print from any of the computers on it when trying to print from the Net or M$ Word or AppleWorks. I get a Postscript Error! It's Driving me!!!!

General LeeMac M.A.C ( Mac Action Commando)
Macs Liberated 0002
Forum moderator
68k Macintosh Liberation Army

danamania
Official 68k Muse

Australia
1193 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2002 :  15:23:57
quote:

I have a Laserwriter IIg connected via ethernet to my three Macs (6500/250, 7350,180, Q660AV) Lately I haven't been able to print from any of the computers on it when trying to print from the Net or M$ Word or AppleWorks. I get a Postscript Error! It's Driving me!!!!

oh. hrm. curious. what's the exact error you're getting? It's been a long while since I did print/postscript stuff - but any info helps

dana

Go to Top of Page

alcoa

Albania
543 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2002 :  16:31:45
quote:

No guru, but get same error with IInt, sometimes memory: lack thereof, most often get same type error from apps tryin' to talk postscript level 2 b.s. to a d*****t level 1 device *operator error (me), actually*: verify print setup. Once in a while trashing corrupted printer prefs fixes prob.

To print from AI9 I have to "save as" printer ready file to open/print via oldtimer L1 postscript. Acrobat rev. Kinda like SCSI voodoo, only the shadow kno..........

good hunting (bug), comrade!
jt2 Trash80toG-4 a.k.a. jt

p.s. post your solution so I can compare notes, pls, tia.

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.