Lounge
 whyy oh whyy on the highwayy....
Author Topic  
cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 02 Oct 2003 :  22:18:25
Do y'all want to know why I'm not at 4000 posts tonight?

My time tonight has been completely and utterly wasted by a few idiots who can't read over at this other forum, YES, I do the fsck overreact to some things, it's fdisking called being a HUMAN! (you are not allowed to reply to that thought BoredomConquersAll)

As it were, tonight, until about now, I had a fantastic story to tell about the volleyball home game that was today, how I proved my sig of "Official 68kMLA VideoGrapher" but my time was wasted, when I IM'd someone, and started to tell them...

He interrupted me, and launched full on into a lecture about how I need to learn ettiquite, and how I should learn to read what people mean, not what I misread....

anyway, right now, pick themost crashiest, least stable, worst at timesharing OS, that has tourrettes you can think of, and tell me about it, because that's what I am tonight...

http://www.torpedobird.com/~catsdorule/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1356#1356

read and be amazed, that's the most overreacting I've seen in one forum, in one night, and quite frankly, I'm AMAZED at it...

now, a note to Christophillis, if you son't want this happening again, to oneo f your posts, try to be a little more specific about things...

The offending post was probably made by me yesterday morning, at which time I was also chewing out doof about the hard drive (that topic was deleted)

(Pieced together in a calm rage, by yours truly, (quite obviously) the overreactor...

BTW, if/when yu read that thread, read it slowly and carefully, note a few things like, I didn't vote on that poll, and I didn't even put in about my mad love for the AIM network, and it's convenience and widespread implementation (despite the fact, that because it's grown, it might need an infrastructure change, or something)

Official 68k videographer
Official MLA TourGuide
Editor of the MLAgazine
"I'm just a normal computer geek who somehow landed a social life"

catsdorule

Canada
1627 Posts
Posted - 02 Oct 2003 :  22:34:44
And you bring this to another forum, why? I'll should just post the aim log i have just so you can be embarrassed, however you bring this to another forum, quite funny indeed.

Well... We like to call it ÜberGather2k6/7Go to Top of Page

SuperMod

Canary Islands
66 Posts
Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  05:02:35
Case closed. As Christophillis said earlier, keep flame wars off the 68kMLA forums.

--
It's a bird! It's a plane!
No, it's SuperMod?!!!Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.