All Forums
 Lounge
 *Step for Intel
Author Topic  
kors
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - 21 Aug 2003 :  23:14:37
Hi people, I'm eager to trade any (or all :) of the sw I have for the *step installaion CD image for intel (OpenStep 4.2 would be great! And development tools included would be even better :).
What do I have:
--- Coherent 3.x for Intel. (For those who do not know - fully fledged *nix system. Works well on 386SX/25 with 4Mb of RAM. Fits in 40Mb well. ) Everything is there - X11R5, compiler, (SIC!!!) kernel source, documentation, updates.
--- OS/2 Warp 3.0. I suppose you know what that is. (Russian localised version :)
--- WineX 2.1.1 - A bit outdated, but completely usable for a little older linux system on P1/PII for running windoze games (intel ONLY!).
--- CDE 1.1/Motif/Accelerated X-4.1 for FreeBSD/i386 (a.out, but works on 4.x). Rocks. :)
^^^^
that is what I'm running now on the old box I'm planning for openstep - Intel TC440HX/P166/96M/6Gb/ATI Mach64-GT

Reason to look for openstep - I'm using windowmaker for >4 years, now I want to see the legend incarnate, the development tools, and that GUI Development tools/API the guys from GNUStep are striving to clone for 10 years.
Thanks in advance.

A unixoid attracted to 68k by *Step

Fedorenko

Australia
463 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  00:07:01
Wrong forum, try the classifies.

Good ideas usually are created by crazy people, go figure...Go to Top of Page

kors
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  04:03:47
Ok, thanks, will do!

BTW - greetings from homeland (afaiu You are of ukrainian origin :)

A unixoid attracted to 68k by *StepGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.