All Forums
 The Website Forum
 68KMLA.ORG Advise
Author Topic  
The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  05:36:37
I finally got time to do some small updates to the site, and I wanted to know what I should put up as various ranks for members, and if I should list everyone's usernames (just usernames, with a link to the profile).

Anyone wanting to submit articles or something feel free to contact me, I have plenty of space to put it in.

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  06:14:14
Uh... we already have a site.

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
Mayor of NuBus City v3.0
Go to Top of Page

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  16:01:14
Well, sort of community like area. I know Cory is doing his MLAMagazine project, and I was thinking of doing a little community work since we have the space and we know no cyber squatter is going to leech this site for 2 years at least.

I am not going to do anything to replace websites we already have, just like another friendly community page.

Go to Top of Page

dave1212

Canada
65 Posts
Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  12:05:56
Some cool ranks would be nice.. as far as having more content, that would be great. I'm also considering (as long as this forum stays stable) pointing the 68kmla.ca name to another site.. of course there would be links to this and all the other MLA sites, but it would mainly focus on upgrading and taking care of the old machines, something that seems to be covered on these boards, but takes too much time to actually find.

Liberated 68xxx Macs: IIsi, IIci (2), LC II, Classic II (2)

Liberated PowerPC Macs:
Powerbook 5300cs, Power Mac 7500/100

Other:
Color StyleWriter 2400, AppleCD 150 (cd-caddy type!), Apple 12" Monochrome Display, Apple Color Display (13")Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.