thequietman

Canada
127 Posts
Posted - 25 Jul 2003 :  13:08:58
I really need to sell this stuff before I leave:

2x 8MB 72-pin SIMMs
10Base-T Comm slot ethernet card
PowerMac 5200 motherboard

You can have any or all of the parts. They're all crrently on the 5200 mobo, but I'll sell them individually. Make any offer at all, it needs to go.

---------------------------------------------
I want to be unique just like everybody else.

thequietman

Canada
127 Posts
Posted - 29 Jul 2003 :  06:23:33
No one needs an ethernet card huh? RAM's useless? How about $10 for the lot? ANY offers, repeat, ANY offers will be accepted. If I don't get rid of it now my parents are probably going to throw it away.

I want to be unique just like everybody else.Go to Top of Page

q950

USA
135 Posts
Posted - 29 Jul 2003 :  12:41:38
Could I persuade you to part with the RAM sticks for shipping?

LoganGo to Top of Page

mac-man6

Canada
217 Posts
Posted - 30 Jul 2003 :  00:22:32
I might be interested in the comm slot ethernet. I'm just having really bad luck with hardware, can you like guarantee the ethernet is working?. I bought a bunch of LC PDS slot cards and they don't work.

Editor of the printed word, Ministry of 68k Truths (mini6)
------------------
PowerCD, Mac HD 20, SE, Classic II, IIx, IIvi, PB 170, LC 475, LC 575, Quadra 650, Performa 5200, iMac 333

How you like d'em apples?!Go to Top of Page

thequietman

Canada
127 Posts
Posted - 30 Jul 2003 :  16:54:28
Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been trying to organize and pack since I'm leaving next week. I'm taking the mobo with me, but I may not be able to ship anything until I get to university, so it might be August 10th before I can do anything.

q950: I'll have to have your Zip code so I can calculate shipping. I'd like to make at least a couple bucks from them though, like $1 each or something. I'll send you an email when I get to university to work out the details.

mac-man6: I can't guarantee that it works because I never had a chance to put it in a working machine. The best I can do is say it came from a working machine a couple months ago. I'll also send you an email when I get to university.

NOTE: I will still be checking my Hotmail email until the 2nd or 3rd of August, after that I will be on the road or without internet until about the 7th of August. If you need to contact me do it before the 3rd.

I want to be unique just like everybody else.Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.