All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 FS: Quadra 700 20MB/ 200MB Loaded!
Author Topic  
q950

USA
135 Posts
Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  21:19:05
What we have here is a loaded quadra 700, with the maximum of 20 MB of RAM and a nice 160MB HD. It does lack a floppy only because it didnt come with one, but I will try to include one from a powermac that might work, it just might not fit nice. It comes with a KB and mouse and is preloaded with all of your requisite desktop software (word, works, wordperfect) and is complete with Photoshop, Pagemill and some games. Other software at no charge upon request. The OS is 7.6.1 but 8.1 can be installed at no charge. If you want a modem or an AAUI to ethernet adapter, I will throw in one or the other for free. I will ship it anyway that you want it, I just want it out of here. It will be guaranteed non-DOA. I can also include a 14inch Audiovision monitor with adapter, make me an offer on it. I am asking only a modest 15 dollars. I will take any form of payment, even the dreaded personal check if need be. BTW: I can install Apple Unix A/UX 3.0.1 and include the CD and floppy for it for an extra 5 bucks if you want to go that route instead of MacOS.

Logan

EDIT: Changed specifications and OS

Edited by - q950 on 20 Jul 2003 17:30:26

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.