Lounge
 Lifestyles of the MLAers
Author Topic  
cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 13 Jul 2003 :  23:29:09
I'm thinking of changing mine, I really need to lose some pounds and become more active...

In Arizone, PE is required only one school year, so I'm going to need to do the healthy lifestyle thing on my own... I already burn more calories by standing at my computer, instead of sitting, and my back and knees hurt less because of that, so I believe that the standing is helping me..

I want to lose some weight by walking, I know that our 40 acres is exactly 1 mile in perimiter, and it's pretty easy to walk it...

I also want to do things like start keeping my hair shorter, and maybe dye it an orangish color... like when I was in 8th grade

what about your lifestyle? want to know a little bit more about mine?

Official 68k videographer
Official MLA TourGuide
"I'm just a normal computer geek who somehow landed a social life"
I have alot of posts... if you don't like it than I don't know what to say.

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 13 Jul 2003 :  23:41:20
ehehehee, so you started this.

let see:

my hair is quite long and i'm planning to have a dreadlock in the near future.
i will post the picture of it when i have it done.
i'm losing weight by starving! hehehe. really cost effective.

my clothes are what's best about me. my fave brand are stussy,
carhartt and dickies. i like to wear carhartt jeans because they are
tough and stussy, simply because of the shirt designs.
i am looking for a pair of Pony shoes. oh yeah, i wear renoma boxers,
vans shoes, casio watch, nokia 3610 and live in an apartment. hehehe.
what more do you want to know ? post a picture!

this is a catchy signature!

Edited by - mypojam on 13 Jul 2003 23:41:46Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 13 Jul 2003 :  23:47:44
heh... let's see... I like to wear these khaki colored carpenter pants that I have, have some in white and some in beige, In washington, I liked to give the impression that I was ready for just about anything, businesslike and all.

I have a pair of Fila shoes, I'm not much of a sports person, but they are serving me well, and I'd say they match my outfit.

Since I was in the 4th grade, I've almost always had a favorite sweater, it was green between 5th and 7th grade, during 6th and 7th I also traded in and out a red sweater, and since 8th grade, I've been wearing the Integra Telecom, black pullover that my dad gave me.

I have various computer related T-shirts that I have worn in and out... Compaq, HP and other companies that dad has inthe past done business with at work.

I really also need to get a camera and a website to do stuff with and at...

Official MLA TourGuide
I have alot of posts... if you don't like it than I don't know what to say.Go to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 13 Jul 2003 :  23:58:22
i got a stussy jacket. white in colour, really funky!
some of my friends even offer to buy it from me.
i also got a carhartt jeans jacket. it's really expensive
but i really appreciatte carhartt. although sometimes
i want to sell it =P. i never wear bussiness suits unless
i need to wear it.

i got a friend in t shirt designing, i'm thinking of printing
a shirt with cool words on them, such as
"Microsoft is for kids & games", "Long Live Apple Computers"
which is exclusively for me!!!

that way, i can piss off windows users in my college
and be cooler! hehehe

this is a catchy signature!Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  01:39:51
Well, my hair is rather short, as i have just had it cut. In the mornings i wet it and then comb it forward, to make it stick up, as i think that looks cool. I am a first year university student studying IT, and I simply can't imagine living any other way. My lifestyle is fantastic, as I have more friends than I've ever had before, many of who are pretty hot chicks, as well as one particular chick who i think is the hottest of them all. As for clothes, I typically wear whatever is clean. That could be anything from a red t-shirt and a white pair of pants to some new clothes of mine that's actually modern. For shoes, I wear Dunlop shoes. I live in a dorm room, and spend my days either studying, hanging around with friends, partying, or on the computer talking to you guys. My computer here is a new Dell Dimension 2350, configured rather nicely. It's hooked into the university T1, and surfs the net faster than I can blink. On this computer, I have a ton of MP3s. I hardly ever buy CDs these days, as most are crap.

"**** em" - Jobs in regards to customers
Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

Official 68kMLA Detective
Number of 68ks Liberated: 7
Number of Contraband (PPC) Liberated from the Dumpster: 1Go to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  01:53:55
it would be a great leap for us MLAers if you could
post the pics of those hot chicks! come on man!
and your pictures, errr, wouldn't hurt too.

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:09:39
The only cam i have is a grayscale Connectix QuickCam, unfortunately. I'm currently saving up for a digicam though.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:13:12
i say something is better than nothing.

other MLAers, please keep us updated with your
funky + geeky lifestyle please!

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:22:48
Oh, and every Friday night, i get $20, hit the Bar, and get drunk.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:28:18
I don't have a life.

I have several. ;-)

Which one do you want to know about? heheheh :P

I could go into details but I just fixed my PC and I suddenly realize I hate posting on my PC, and so I'm walking away and going back to my mac. There I really do have a lifestyle. Mac lifestyle.

Call me Mac. ;-)

Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:50:27
quote:

I don't have a life.

I have several. ;-)

Which one do you want to know about? heheheh :P

Lol, i know what you mean. I'm like Neo in The Matrix. I lead two lives. In one life, I'm a university student studying IT, I have a very nice life, and am very popular with girls, and go out drinking every Friday night, and i really like nice cars. I also really like to party. To most people, I seem like any other guy my age.

However, then there's my computer life. I'm a complete computer freak, who is very skilled with both Macs and PCs, and have been using computers for 10 years. I am a member of several forums, and am widely known as someone who is always willing to help someone out. To most people on the internet, I look like the guy that i've just discribed. A guy with two lives.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:59:43
Having two lives or more as in my case isn't bad, it's just a bitter shame when they decide to collide, then things get really interesting.

Speaking of my 3rd life, I must return to quake 3 arena and pummel a few folks who are not being nice and breaking rules. Breaking the rules kills. Literally.

Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  03:08:18
quote:
Breaking the rules kills. Literally.

Yes, that's one of the biggest lessons that I've learnt from CounterStrike......

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  03:39:11
so let's see.
i have broken down our life styles.
here are the major category:

Social
Digital
Games + Fun
Music
Sports
Educational
Bussiness

is that complete ?

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  04:23:19
Add another 64MB ram and it's compatible with OS X.

Take away 32MB of ram and it's still compatible with Classic.

Go to Top of Page

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  04:24:20
Oops, that didn't quite come out the way I wanted.. I thought you said "compatible" not complete.

Oh well. The joke still stands albeit rather limp like a noodle.

Go to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  04:28:33
Socially: don't smoke
Digital: PC expert
Games + Fun: Role Playing Games
Music: Deftones, Muse, Michelle Branch
Sports: No soccer, little skateboarding.
Educational: College, Audio Engineering
Bussiness: None

thequietman

Canada
127 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  08:04:07
Well, I'm a 17 year old soon-to-be-college student. Some people say I'm skinny, but I prefer the word lanky . I'm 6'2" and 170lbs. so I think I'm pretty average. I like mountain biking and I used to do it almost all the time where I used to live. I recently moved to Québec where everyone speaks French but me, so I'm struggling with communication and I have 0 friends . I also played soccer, tennis, and basketball when I had friends to play with. I'm not awesome at either, but I can sure make a game interesting .

I usually wear khaki or blue cargo/carpenter pants and a t-shirt, and I have about 4 identical outfits. I guess you would call me un-original. But hey, I like it, it looks good, and it's comfortable. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I've never done drugs (not even weed), and I don't plan on starting. I'm going to college in August and I'm majoring in Aviation and Aircraft Mechanics.

There, now you know everything about me

EDIT: Oh, and my user name is not just a name, it describes me pretty well. I don't talk a lot in public, I kind of stand back and listen to what everyone has to say. I only talk when I have something worthwhile to say, or some funny comment. That's why I come to forums so I can just say any old thing that pops into my mind .

---------------------------------------------
I want to be unique just like everybody else.

Edited by - thequietman on 14 Jul 2003 09:29:00Go to Top of Page

llamaboy487

USA
516 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  11:20:33
let see... im 16, 5'8", 130 lbs.

i run track and cross county (yep, I'm a distance runner) i play guitar, drums, piano, bass, lots of other stuff if i try hard

I've been trying to start a band forever, I write copious amounts of lyrics and music (ive got several 1" binders of poetry) and my life pretty much revolves around running and music.

Music is pretty much my life, I love hendrix, the beastie boys, and too many other bands to name. Without songwriting as a release, i dont know WHERE id be, but it probably wouldn't be a good place.

I pretty much have no love life; i have lots of interests but none of them ever show any interest in return. Oh well. It'll come. I'm a hopeless romantic, and i like long walks on the beach...

Manager, the llama-X project.
Go to Top of Page

Metrophage

Tonga
54 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  20:14:16
I am a 31 year old guy, come to NY to play a show and been stranded at a squat for the year and a half since. Kids around here always assume that I am anywhere from my late teens to early twenties.
My room looks a lot like that ov the main character ov the movie "Pi", except that I am not even a good mathematician. I am fairly creative and quite obsessive. A peculiar ratio ov individualism and collectivism- yet at the same time I do tend to be wary ov isms. I am a fairly avid cyclist, and when I am not too broke, builder ov analog modular synthesizers.
Music is what got me into macs, from reading audio journals like the CMJ when in my late teens. The big audio computers were always then Macintosh, NeXT and SGI. I had wet dreams about doing audio work on a mac for years. Now I do, but in too many directions at once. I am going back to tube-era stuph, and going forward to DSP and beyond.
Always been interested in relationships between natural geometric symmetry and language, such as can be read about in the works ov Pythagoras, Bucky Fuller, and Alfred Korzybski. I strive to compare my experiences against my current impressions and best discern my utmost desires, strategies, meanings, and expressions. As such I am a bit ov a formalist, though not as binary or deterministic as many. I am very deliberate, always deciding the best possible ways to live and to be. I love to create new symbols and social structures which externalize my intentions, though over the past fifteen years I have encountered far less interest in this than, as ov late, more often -resistance. Symbols being "considered" not a kind ov trans-personal technology, but rather a kind ov dumb force ov nature which is by coincidence manipulated indirectly by an elite on unknown persons and/ or agencies. A bit limiting a perspective to adopt, like labotomy or disassembling your personality- so I have felt somewhat inclined to leave the US in favor ov a less pathologically antisocial climate. But I cannot resist being where the trouble is!
As I do not identify with anything whatsoever, I consider that anything only "is" so much as it DOES. Perhaps a bit brutally honest or confrontational for some ov the more sketchy people ov the world, but fittingly descriptive ov causal relationships, so I feel- more open and scientifically accurate at the same time.

Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  20:49:14
hehehe.... catagories...
Social: I'm a pretty shy person around people I don't know
Digital: if it has definable parts of a computer in it, I love it.
Games + Fun: I play with computers for fun.
Music: I couldn't even to begin to describe my taste in music. I have alot of Celine Dion, Enya and some other female vocalists, Eiffel 65 and other "europop" style music, alot of techno/trance/dance/house etc etc
Sports: I'm not much of a sporty guy... but in 6th/7th grade my mom made us join the "recreational" track team.
Educational: since I moved to Arizona, I'm sure that I could, or should be taking senior level classes (high school)
Bussiness: since I was in 4th/5th grade, I've been trying to make my computer company "genecomp" hence, always my websites are called "Genecomp.NET"

I have two big projects as of late, Intrikit Weaver, and "Genecomp Portals(TM)"

Genecomp Portals is my unix based OS, it's basically assembled out of available parts and programs for open source linux and unix operating systems

Intrikit Weaver is my server, this was supposed to get me honors credit in the 9th grade, before I moved, now it's just that thing that I'm so obsessed with... I'll not stop anytime soon with it.

Official MLA TourGuide
I have alot of posts... if you don't like it than I don't know what to say.Go to Top of Page

macdaddy

USA
107 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  22:43:09
True, I haven't been around here in months, i've been just, livin' my life, haha... anyhoo, just a little of what i'm up to these days...

Social: College life is great! Lots of great college friends, and who can't forget my fraternity brothers! Here at home it's kinda boring, with only a few of my old high school friends still around, but I'm just working as a cashier at the local supermarket right now to save up some extra money. Had a gf but I broke up with her this spring after being with her a year...being single right now is pretty darn fun though, but who knows what happens down the road for me...
Digital: Recently I've just been using my old Beige G3 to surf the net, mainly to look at weather data and AIM/emailing to keep in touch with everyone while I'm home.
Games/Fun: Rarely do I play games these days, maybe once in a great while I'll play something like UT or Starcraft Brood War.
Music: I love music and it's something that I love very much. I'm in the music fraternity on campus, as far as music types I like: anything rock or alternative would be my favorite stuff right now, but I like almost anything, except for pop/hip-hop. I also love hearing jazz or classical/orchestra music, and I play the trombone in a couple bands at college. I've been messing around with guitar, enough that I can plunk out a few chords and whatnot. I don't use my Mac to do much music stuff except burn CDs of my favorite tunes.
Sports: I'm not too much into 'em, but I do like to follow college basketball, and I follow NASCAR a little.
Education: I'll be a junior meteorology major this fall, diving into some of the hardcore classes like Atmospheric Dynamics!
Business: None, I just work in a supermarket.
Free Time: This summer it's been spent hanging out with friends who are still around, taking a couple weekend vacations and whatnot. Also if good storms are in the area I'll go out and chase 'em! Quite the life right now

macdaddy - 68KMLA Field Meteorologist
68Ks at my base:
Q840AV,Q800, Q605, D280/DuoDock II,P550, LC 475,LCIII+,(2) LCIIIs,IIci, P410,LCII,Mac II
Contraband:
(2) PM G3/300 MTs, P6360, 5400/120,Q700/PPC 601, (2) 6100/66s
Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  22:48:27
quote:

Social: College life is great!

Ya got that right!

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  22:49:19
cool! this is really picking up I see...

I love music... I'm just sad that I can't enjoy it in the same way I did when I lived in WA...

I have headphones... and they're not bad but I liked listening to music with good speakers and/or thru my stereo :drool:

Official MLA TourGuide

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:07:28
don't you just love to play your faveourite music on the stereo as loud as you can and annoy your neighbours ?
i like to do that.

and, i'm planning to get me a second hand Tama drumset.
so that i can practice my drumming and impress chicks!
heehehe.

wait, guys, there's one more thing to be added on the category:
LOVELIFE !

my love life is plain boring. last break up was 3 years ago.
had been single from the point on. i'm too lazy to find a new girlfriend.
how i wish they come to me! hehe

Edited by - mypojam on 14 Jul 2003 23:09:34Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:27:18
lol, i know what you mean, pojam. My ex broke up with me a couple of years ago. I was sad, bu t it ended up being good, as she later on became quite weird, as msot people here know. I don't have a g/f these days, and i'm not really looking for one either. Being single gives you more time, more freedom, more fun, more room and more money! Having a partner is kinda sucky when you can't just go out on a Friday night and flirt with all the hot chicks.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:49:43
MLA's biggest problem is that there's no hot chicks around.
someone get some girls on here! quick! ehehhe.
i know it'll change some of our lifestyle!

Edited by - mypojam on 14 Jul 2003 23:50:14Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:51:51
<--decides he'll stay out of the girls topic before someone makes fun of him

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

The Balance Of Judgement

Ivory Coast
1006 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:53:51
I enjoy listening to music on my headphones because I would have the speakers too loud for others to stand....because I like to walk about in the house and listen.

My favorite headphones broke so now I am stuck with the 1.99 ones I bought when going on a Greyhound trip. When I have time, I'll go looking for another used headphone, that's how I got my last one and it was nice and comfortable too.

Go to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  23:56:30
audio engineers uses headphones such as sennheisser, akg, beyerdynamic, etc. get it for professional quality.
1 more thing: these headphones have 3 metres cable,
so you could be able to walk around quite free.

foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  18:57:25
well i'm 17 i live in indiana... close to chicago. computers and i used to be in a tight bond with each other, but now I've stopped seeing them as equal, and now use them only as tools, which means I don't use my billion and a half computers anymore. I focus my energies on music, art, and video. Currently the band is doing real well, My art is for the band or the video, and the video really is still lacking. Two of my friends and I are going to start an "official" studio. "Trifecta Studios." Under this name we will release a Matrix 2.5 or maybe we'll just make it the alternate ending to the Matrix. Possibly a Metal Gear Solid movie, some sort of spy movie that I have no name for, but have a lot done for, and other stuff in the future. I hate cold weather, but not snow. I hate windows, i hate people who are complete jack offs, I love all other people, I love macs, I love women, I love the sun, I love warm weather, I love film, music, and art. I love/hate computers in general. I love to work with them and love them when they work along with networking things, but when they don't work, I HATE them and want to throw them out the window... Have done that before too... (3 stories up) I like guns, and explosives. I like doing retarded things, I did like Union Bay jeans untill they turned gay, now I have no fav brand, I like shirts that say stuff on them (ie. Sarcasm is one More Service we offer, I do all my own stunts) I like airwalks or vans tennis shoes, prefer airwalks when i can find an un-gay design. I like my jeans to be "well worn" and "well fit" in other words. faded, dirty, raggedy, but not too holy, except for this one pair, and are generally too large for me. I eat lots of food... for more pointless info on me visit http://www.burningabbey.com/cory.html

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  20:27:18
oh! that's EXACTLY what I did with my stereo! I'd put the speakers in the window and I'd aim them at the houses of the people who I hated across the road (rich people houses) not that i hate them... but those people are obnoxios!

love life?

let's see... in 7th grade some girl asked me out...

and here in AZ before I moved again a different girl was *JUST* about to ask me out...

OH! here's something

topday the people who are (were) going to buy our house in WA called us and said thay couldn't move in...

My mom said "let's just go back home and call it a learning experience"

so I had a sliver of chance moving back to Washington! where the good radio, and the macs to liberate, and friends had broadband, we were in the area for cable internet, and I had a life!!!

Official MLA TourGuide

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  20:37:44
whahaha! funny man. learning experience.
when a girl just asked you out you're going back to WA!
but hey i'm sure you'll get together with you're friends
in WA again! cool man.

and keep on doing what you done on your stereo.
i like that. hehehee

there's really a lot more features in phpbb!Go to Top of Page

macdaddy

USA
107 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  21:02:50
quote:
i live in indiana... close to chicago.

Close to Chicago? I'm going to college up at Valparaiso, if you know where that's at, foetoid

macdaddy - 68KMLA Field Meteorologist
68Ks at my base:
Q840AV,Q800, Q605, D280/DuoDock II,P550, LC 475,LCIII+,(2) LCIIIs,IIci, P410,LCII,Mac II
Contraband:
(2) PM G3/300 MTs, P6360, 5400/120,Q700/PPC 601, (2) 6100/66s
Go to Top of Page

maclover5
LC Doctor/Hot Rodder

Australia
5830 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  21:36:22
Your mum is very smart, Cory. Its just a shame you won't be moving back to WA.

Warrior maclover5
68kMLA

llamaboy487

USA
516 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  21:42:30
quote:

don't you just love to play your faveourite music on the stereo as loud as you can and annoy your neighbours ?
i like to do that.

and, i'm planning to get me a second hand Tama drumset.
so that i can practice my drumming and impress chicks!

I play my CAR stereo loud and annoy people at intersections

I have a secondhand Mapex Venus Series kit... hasn't gotten me any chicks yet.

Manager, the llama-X project.
Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  22:48:03
hehehe... mom and brother and I were going to start a band... with me and the iMac on "sound duty"

actually it was going to be my 840av... we got this midi thing for free from Guitar World (or whatever it was) I never got it to work though

Official MLA TourGuide

geekwurkz

USA
156 Posts
Posted - 15 Jul 2003 :  22:51:38
Well, I'm a 14 year old freshman... I'm taking Theatre & Stagecraft at Lebanon Valley College... Ok, so that's the ONLY college class I'm taking this year. I'm really a freshman at LD High School, in Hershey, PA. (No, you don't get free chocolate, just fresh chocolate) I run my own buisness, GkZ Systems Consulting, & currently have one client, the Love Jen Foundation in South FL (of which my grandparents are board members.) Although I rarely work out I can easily bench press my weight and leg press over double that... I have no social life, with the exception of the theatre girls... In my band, LifeSigns, I'm the only guy, and I play lead guitar. Oh, and I'm about 6 feet tall. I like Deftones, Michelle Branch, Creed, 12 Stones, Revis, Finch, and Queen. Oh, and I'm jewish.

nick

-------------------------
*Nooooo! You Found My Hidden, Secret ChatRoom*
irc.freenode.net:6667 #elgatoconquesoGo to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  02:20:02
quote:

I have a secondhand Mapex Venus Series kit... hasn't gotten me any chicks yet.

dude, i don't think mapex drum is good.
we got a set here. sounds like a pos.
BUT, hey! any drumset is better than no drumset.
how long have you been playing ?

and geekwurkz, we share the same music interest ?
lucky you're jewish! hehe

there's really a lot more features in phpbb!Go to Top of Page

mypojam

Malaysia
192 Posts
Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  03:50:36
hey guys, i uploaded some photos of my performa.
it's here at http://photos.yahoo.com/mypojam

maybe tomorrow i'll upload some of my pictures
and more pictures of my surrounding.

p/s: those pictures are quite bad.
i'll try to get a better one.

Edited by - mypojam on 16 Jul 2003 03:52:02Go to Top of Page

geekwurkz

USA
156 Posts
Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  04:20:44
quote:

and geekwurkz, we share the same music interest ?
lucky you're jewish! hehe

Well, lets see, I like heavy metal (Deftones), alt rock (Creed, 12 Stones, Revis, Queen), punk (Finch), goth (AFI), and pop (Michelle Branch & Wierd Al). Anyways, yes. I'm also looking for a dual 500w amp, mixer, and speakers so I can blast that music properly (Thank goodness for farmland.) My 75W RMS reciver/amp really doesn't do that music justice.

I wouldn't say I'm lucky to be Jewish here... The nearest synagouge that has full services is almost 40 mi away, not to mention that school food isn't kosher (Then again, it's not edible either.) Of course, the hardest part is trying to explain to catholics that we really don't care who jesus was/is.

BTW... Is there anyone here besides me who's into theatre tech?

Nick

-------------------------
*Nooooo! You Found My Hidden, Secret ChatRoom*
irc.freenode.net:6667 #elgatoconquesoGo to Top of Page

Topic is 2 Pages Long:
  1  2

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.