Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 POWER COMPUTING COLLECTABLE! RARE!!!!!!
Author Topic  
mcaswell
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts
Posted - 04 May 2003 :  23:18:58
I have a new condition "Power Computing" Safari vest from one of the last MacWorld shows where Power Computing was still doing clones. It is tan, has like 20+ pockets and would be perfect for photogs, hunters or anyone else that can fit in an adult LARGE. It includes one of the PowerPC pins on the lapel. I'm willing to email digital photos to those that are interested.

I've never worn it and since I quit smoking and I'm way beyond fitting into an ADULT LARGE now! :D I might as well let it go.

If you're interested in purchasing this item, just drop me an email with your offer.

Matt Caswell
mcaswell@macs4ever.com (yea, thats my domain name!)
and my Arizona License Plate reads "MAX4EVR".. wish I could have used 8 letters!

Edited by - mcaswell on 05 May 2003 08:15:15

FireWire is fast
General, 4 star

USA
1559 Posts
Posted - 05 May 2003 :  18:47:15
Since you've quit smoking? So it reeks of tobacco?

(might not be a good idea to post your license plate number and state, as lots of personal information could be had buy doing a little reasearch with that information...)

--------------------
master of the Quadra/Centris Stick of Justice™ and figure-head of the Peoples' PDS Republic
--------------------Go to Top of Page

DrPepper
Starting Member

Canada
13 Posts
Posted - 06 May 2003 :  00:03:21
It's a pretty abstract concept I know but most people wash their clothes so as to remove dirt and any wayward smells.

WHOA! Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.