All Forums
 Lounge
 Someone in CA have discount shipping?
Author Topic  
Da Penguin

USA
1094 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2003 :  18:57:23
In my attempt at getting the big ass box lot to respective owners, jeremy said that if someone comes by and picks up the stuff from his house, he wont charge a dime more to anybody. The other option is I do believe someone in CA got free or discounted fedex or other carrier shipping. If this is true, then Ti said he will ship the stuff to them, or arrange for it to get to there place, for a cheaper cost, and then we can sort it out more. I don't know what everyones feelings are on this, but thought it should be made public.

~The Penguin

**| Want free 68kmla email? Drop me a line |**
| Captain, Intelligence Operations / Space Cowboy |
| 68khotline.no-ip.org <-- Official Hotline Server |

Captain Z
Mobile Ops Commander

USA
637 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2003 :  19:45:57
I think it's a great idea. I already sent a check for $100 for shipping (which TiMac can't cash), so if you do do this, deposit it in your account and use whatever of the $100 to ship my stuff over. If you can get the shipping cheaper, great... I'll donate the whatever is left over to help get Trash80's stuff here.

------------------
Captain Z - Mobile Operations Commander
68K Macintosh Liberation Army

31 68K Macs Liberated

Visit Captain Z's Starbase of EV StuffGo to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 01 May 2003 :  20:16:56
I would help with these efforts if it weren't for... (well for one, I'm just miles from the CA border... in Arizona) but my family is currently not int he position... (with 40 acres though...)

I asked him last night and he said to talk to Penguin about where Anubis' PEX is... (aparently he doesn't have it...)

Official 68k videographer
Official MLA TourGuideGo to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.