All Forums
 Lounge
 no, this has nothing to do with computers
Author Topic  
foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  20:13:31
Ok.. ya, so maybe I'm insane, but hey, it's all in good fun... Last night myself and two friends were out and about and stumbled upon a hunting deer (you know, those styrafoam things they shoot at for practice.) This one had been well used, it was mising a huge section of its torso, and was riddled with bullet holes. We stuck it in the van for later on... Well we had this great idea.... we put the deer next to the sliding door... I drove, my friend roy was manning the sliding door and my friend arty was manning the camera with night vision.... Roy was like, "do you have the money?' and then arty was like "no" in a high pitched girly voice, then roy wipped out his S.W.A.T. knife and stabbed it in the head a couple times and opened the sliding door and pushed him out... The back tire ran him over... we turned around and they got out and kicked it and stuff, and arty humped the half of it that had the rear end... and then roy stomped on the head and then they got back in the car and we drove past again taping out the car the remnants of the deer... My other friends mom (who's neighborhood we were in) found it this morning and thought it was a real deer masacred... I talked to my friend about it at work... he thinks i'm nuts... anyway, on Saturday I'm taking the SAT and looking at this BMW by my house.... oh ya, if we would have had 45 more dollars we would have bought this minivan sittin on the side of the highway and had it on fire by the end of the night... all on camera of course... maybe we would have caught it on fire and drove it into the giant town lake... that would have made for interesting news this morning.... maybe next weekend... if I don't buy that BMW...

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  20:31:20
OHNO! a thread that has nothing to do with computers!

THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!

ohwell if it's fun for you

Official 68k videographer
Official MLA TourGuideGo to Top of Page

SpaceBoy

USA
631 Posts
Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  22:20:26
you must post that video for all to see!
Wheeee!
SpaceBoy

Official MLA Raconteur
AppleBASIC FOREVER!
TiBook G4/500, "Difference Engine"
PowerMac 6500/275
Performa 6400/180
3x PowerMac 7600/132
SE/30 32/250, "Wang"
PB 1400/133
PB 180/33
PMac 7100/G3-266
Quadra 950, "HAL 9000"
Newton 120, "PADD"Go to Top of Page

Commodore64
Starting Member

Sweden
47 Posts
Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  03:22:31
Whoa!

------------
Close the world, txEn eht nepO
68k Macs Liberated: 10Go to Top of Page

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:14:17
heh... did you get all that on videotape with the foam deer and whatnot?

foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 30 Apr 2003 :  05:16:50
Ya, I got that on video... Once we get it on the computer and chopped up and reassembled I could try and get the tech guy at hanover to hide it on the school's webserver for hosting... Tripod doesn't like lots of bandwith use... Unless someone here wants to host the clip...

cory5412
68KMLA Comrade-in-Arms

USA
4679 Posts
Posted - 30 Apr 2003 :  06:30:40
hehehe.... I don't have a server yet.... and the ISP said "webpages"

"as long as you're not doing all sorts of crazy junk like media and etc"

sorry

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.