All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Garage Sale Down Under
Author Topic  
G4from128k

USA
873 Posts
Posted - 22 Apr 2003 :  17:59:03
Some random googling got me to this site, which is physically located about 40 miles north of Sydney (and 8300 miles from me). I thought some of our Aussie comrades might find something useful. See:

http://www.tandb.com.au/garage/

The prices look both high and low and they have 68k stuff, but unless you live nearby or plan to buy a bunch of stuff, the $22 shipping charge for any amount to anywhere is Australia seems a bit stiff.

Happy buying!

G4From128k

by Day: Mild-Mannered Engineer and Trapeze(tm) Artist
by Night: Colonel of Truth, Justice, and the Macintosh Way
Reserve Officer in 68kMLA Cantankerous Coot Contingent

bigsadhu

Cayman Island
462 Posts
Posted - 23 Apr 2003 :  22:08:45
quote:

Some random googling got me to this site, which is physically located about 40 miles north of Sydney (and 8300 miles from me). I thought some of our Aussie comrades might find something useful. See:

http://www.tandb.com.au/garage/

The prices look both high and low and they have 68k stuff, but unless you live nearby or plan to buy a bunch of stuff, the $22 shipping charge for any amount to anywhere is Australia seems a bit stiff.

Happy buying!

G4From128k

Yeah I've bought stuff of this guy before, and can vouch for him. He's actually quite an interesting chap... runs a little ISP out of his garage and did some of the programming for appleworks 6.

He's got a truckload of old compacts and a bunch of other stuff of varying levels of interest which he's dying to get rid of. Just a short trip out of Sydney too.

Cheers!
CC

Air Marshall, 605 sQUADRAn

"What Microsoft has got in there is a grotesque, badly-documented pile of poo it doesn't fully understand itself." - The Register, 23/8/02Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.