All Forums
 General 68kMLA News & Stuff
 'allo, 'allo
Author Topic  
radams@sbcsc.k12.in.us
Starting Member

1 Posts
Posted - 17 Jan 2002 :  17:34:25
Well I screwed up posting this the first time so please forgive the curtness of this posting as I'm retyping everything.

I happened to run across this forum while snooping around the MacAddict boards. I recently started working at a local school corp and I found a boxed LCII while cleaning(Only unboxed for inventory purposes), an LCIII, an SE, a Classic II, and a IIci. There's lots more. There's shelves of "Classics" Sitting dusty and unused. I'll be taking pictures of my "lab" and of the school graveyards when I get my digital camera(mmmm...iphoto). Sadly, I didn't start working soon enough because I guess they've already removed a semi load of computer stuff.

Count me in. I'm going to free as many of the cute little SEs as will fit in my truck.

~Coxy
Leader, Tactical Ops Unit

Australia
2822 Posts
Posted - 18 Jan 2002 :  06:00:40
That user name is too long. Please re-enlist or tell me what you want it changed to.

~Coxy - Leader, Tactical Operations Unit
68k Macintosh Liberation Army (now with forums!)
00013 Macs liberated.Go to Top of Page

radams
Starting Member

18 Posts
Posted - 18 Jan 2002 :  09:54:56
Sorry. I thought I had made the username just radams...but late at night, my fingers and mind don't always talk to each other. Not saying that my fingers talk much, just occasionally...like when I'm filling out forms

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 18 Jan 2002 :  10:16:07
quote:

.......my fingers and mind don't always talk to each other. Not saying that my fingers talk much, just occasionally...like when....

*i'm not the only one that.........?*

Go to Top of Page

Trash80toG-4
NIGHT STALKER

USA
2899 Posts
Posted - 18 Jan 2002 :  10:19:37
quote:

That user name is too long. Please re-enlist or tell me what you want it changed to.

editing required before distribution includes lit..........

jt

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.