All Forums
 Lounge
 Cait and Ghana
Author Topic  
foetoid

USA
554 Posts
Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  06:10:21
Some of you know of the marvelous Cait, but some of you don't, so let me give you a brief overview. She is a close close friend of mine who I hang out with all the time and we do little things for each other all the time, good enough? Good. Anyway, she's going to Ghana on a missions trip this summer. She will be helping relocate a Christian college there, and will be assisting local churches in evangelism. There is one problem though, the same problem there is with any trip... money... She needs $2300 for the trip and she has $100 now... Not that great of a start eh? She's saving working at her part-time job, but it's not gonna cut it. I'm working on (without her knowledge) rasing a bunch of money for her. If anyone here wants to help, please e-mail me! (foetoidthegreat@hotmail.com) I don't know where most of you, if any of you, stand religiously or whathave you, but if you would keep her in your prayers that would be very benneficial as well.

Again, to recap, Cait needs $2300 and I'm trying to help. All the money I get when I sell my computers is going toward her trip, and if you guys are in a position to help, it would be so great. I can only give what I get from the computers. The rest of my money is tied up due to the wreck, so if you're willing, give hand.

Thanks!!!!!!!

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.