All Forums
 Trading Post! (Buy, sell & trade)
 Mega Sale Event
Author Topic  
Citon X600

Canada
206 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  01:51:48
Well my fellow folks, I am having a huge sale. I am getting money together to buy a PowerBook. So, if you can, feel free to buy stuff and help me on my way to a nice new PowerBook.

First off, there is a 12KB text file with a huge listing of Microsoft Software that I am selling. All of the software is 100% legit. Original CD's. (There are no manuals since MSDN Subscriptions did not come with them, at least mine didn't)

http://ciricon.webicane.com/Microsoft_Products.txt

Reasons you may want this software:

You run Virtual PC and don't want to pay through the nose for a OS Pack, hence a nice cheap solution that is legal and makes you feel good. :)

You have to deal with PC Users who give you strange file formats forcing you to run VPC & Office

You have an old PC that needs an OS

You may know people who would pay dearly for something or who would want server software or language support.

Although I am unsure about this, I do not see any reason why you can't purchase a foreign language OS and use the English Version since you have a legitimate copy of the OS. (Just as long as you don't use the other foreign language one)

Generally speaking, Operating Systems like NT are 50 US each for the workstation versions, 100US for server versions and 200 US for Enterprise Editions. SQL Servers, Exchange and like expensive products are 300 US each, Office Products are 75 US Each, and older Operating Systems like 95 and other software is 50 US each.

I am always willing to make deals. If by any chance someone wants the whole package, it's 1000 US. (worth many times more, although getting that value takes work)

Hardware For Sale:

Dell Dimension 2100 PC
Celeron 900, 256 MB RAM
10GB HD, Ethernet, Sound Blaster PCI 64
DVD Drive, 16X
Full Original CD's Even Windows Me & License (Even though I don't recommend, use something else, if u buy the machine i'll throw in another legit os for free)

$250.00 US

Power Macintosh 6100/60AV 8MB RAM
250MB HD
2X CD-ROM
Requires AAU Transciever (Not Included)
Apple AV Card
(Does not require HDI-45 Adapter Since AV Card has normal 15-Pin VGA connector.)

$50.00 US

Power Macintosh WorkGroup Server 6150
8MB RAM
250MB HD
2X CD
Requires HDI-45 Adapter (Not Included)
Requires AAU Transciever (Not Included)

2 Available, @ $50.00 US Each

Macintosh Quadra 840AV
2X 700MB HD'S Plus 1GB Micropolis HD
20MB RAM (May be more, I will give you extra chips I have laying around)
NuBus RasterOps AV Card (Condition Unknown, not tested)
Fully Loaded VRAM @ MAX

$75.00 US (Negotiable)

I do not want to sell items here for parts since I want them to be really sold and gone.

Citon X600

Citon X600

Canada
206 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  02:47:12
I almost forgot as well:

UMAX AStra Scanner, SCSI, 1200 Scanner
$35.00 US

ImageWriter Printer - $5.00US

LC III Mac, 160MB HD, 8MB RAM
$15.00 US

Citon X600

Go to Top of Page

Wonkothesane

USA
506 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  20:53:10
I'm interested in the PC and a copy of Win95. Would I need to make a boot floppy to install Win95 on VPC? How does it run on VPC 5?
Also, what OS does the 6150 have on it?

Wonko The Sane
Engineer-in-training
3 Macs Liberated
"You can't possibly be a scientist if you mind people thinking that you're a fool."- Wonko The SaneGo to Top of Page

Citon X600

Canada
206 Posts
Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  22:10:19
I forgot to do a small update that the PC is already sold. So that is gone.

For Windows 95 you will need a boot floppy image for Virtual PC. And understand Windows 95 is an International Version, hence it will be in a different language.

The 6150 will have OS 7.6.

I can for 100 US give you the 6150 & Windows 95. Good deal, most Mac places charge a bit for the 6150's. (at least here locally)

Please do note that there are others who are reviewing items for sale here, so for sure arrangemnts, e-mail me so we can discuss things and make a permanent arrangement.

My e-mail is citonx600@telus.net.

Go to Top of Page

68k Macintosh Liberation Army Forums

© 2001-2003 68kMLA

Go To Top Of Page

68k of the Week: kastegir's PowerBook 180.